Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ccrider711 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2009, 05:40 AM
    The edge installing,
    Please tell me how to wire up the edge how to from the board in the a/h to the cond,
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jan 18, 2009, 06:23 AM
    Are you missing your factory paperwork?

All the instructions are in the paperwork for each separate piece of equipment.
    KC13 Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 99
    Ultra Member

Jan 18, 2009, 07:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hvac1000 View Post
    Are you missing your factory paperwork?

All the instructions are in the paperwork for each separate piece of equipment.
    Unless... you bought it off the street... from a guy in a fur coat... with lots of gold in his mouth... :rolleyes:
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jan 18, 2009, 09:51 AM
    How true. It does make you wonder where the Carrier stuff comes from. At least Carrier does have a good listed serial number base for theft especially when you go to get parts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My almost 3 year old has me about over the edge. [ 11 Answers ]

I don't know what to do with her anymore. I try time out, and usually give up because I'm tired of chasing her around, along with the throbbing headache I've encountered from her hi-pitched screaming just to irritate me. In fact, her and my one year old have screaming matches all day long, the...

Installing Drip Edge Sheet Metal to protect OSB from staining? [ 2 Answers ]

All right, so we recently bought this house. The inspector that checked it out for us before we bought it was out at the house when it was raining. He said that he noticed that there was staining on the OSB where water was leaking back on to it. He recommended that we get some drip edge sheet metal...

What is edge [ 1 Answers ]

What is the meaning for the trem edge in cell phones . What is the advantage of having edge in the phones and is it necessary?

Cutters edge chain saw [ 1 Answers ]

I have a cutters edge(jonsered) chain saw used in the fire service, it will not start, very weak spark, most of the time no spark. I replaced the module and the spark is the same very weak. Is there a coil or a set of points under the flywheel. Any and ALL help is appreciated. Thanks, Jim:confused:...

View more questions Search