Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adec234 Posts: 79, Reputation: 2

Jan 18, 2009, 05:21 AM
    My company names
    Hi everybody, please I want to start a business that will base on training of computer and supply of engineer for maintaining of company's computer. And also give them training both public and executives.
    So I have been thinking of the name that will familiar with the two programs,
    1. training of computer applications package in training centre
    2. Repairing of computer of both large scale and small scale companies.
    3. executive training on how to operate computer
    And have two names' but I have to choose one the fist is:
    1. Quiclink's computer Technologies
    2. Quicklink's Technologies
    Please I need help from all of you to assist me to choose the most fitness name for the two programs among the two names.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jan 18, 2009, 05:30 AM

Quicklinks is already a name used in technology so it is best you come up with another name or you most probably would end up being sued.

http://www.quicklinkwireless.com/

Once you decide on a name you need to do a fictitious name search
    adec234 Posts: 79, Reputation: 2

Jan 20, 2009, 08:23 AM

Well I know but we are not producing the same thing we just have the same and we are not selling the same thing so sky is limit

Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Company Introduction Letter (B2B) for a HR services outsourcing company [ 10 Answers ]

How can I make a good company Introduction letter (B2B), for a HR outsourcing company? Please help me out with any free samples.

Commercial names to botanical names [ 1 Answers ]

Sirs, I want to know botanical names of all fruits,plants and flowers,particulerly all horticulture products and floriculture products.i.e. from commercial popular name to botanical names. Thank you and with regards. J.B.Gandhi

Company introduction letter for audio/home theatre solution company [ 1 Answers ]

I want to introduce myself/company to one of the top interior designer. I am an individual dealing in audio / home theatre solutions. I want to an introduction letter for my company.

Another Alphabetizing Question -- Company Names [ 8 Answers ]

When alphabetizing, what’s the ruling for initials in a company name? Example: In what order should the following company names be listed? C.L. Baker Company Chemical A Company C.C. Keller & Associates CFM Systems C. P. McNamara Thanks.

View more questions Search