Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ging1994 Posts: 190, Reputation: 9

Aug 10, 2007, 05:29 PM
    That's how I feel unfortunately I know somewhere in me its not true but it still hurts so if you can find that voice in you follow it sometimes it helps
    XxXscarsXxX Posts: 166, Reputation: 8

Aug 10, 2007, 05:32 PM
    wjhhall..

Here's a little advice for you-

If you husband can do much better than you why is he with you? Think about it, You're his wife not some other woman. He loves you and that's all that matters! He sees you as his everything so don't put yourself doen be happy you have someone who really loves and cares about you!

XOXO- rachael
    Johnny121 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2007, 10:50 PM
    Thanks for posting this you're not really alone unless your playing games with me but yeah I feel kind of the same way you do lol
    rebelchildsfun Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2007, 03:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cutie08
    im so insicure about about everything
    i think im ugly fat and stupid and i just dont want to be around anymore
    i always think that everyone would be better off without me
    and that im just in the way of everyone
    i feel like my life is nothing but a big screw up
    and that im useless
    i just dont kno what im doing in life anymore
    i feel lost and alone
    i just dont know how much longer i can take being here
    and always being hurt
    i just wanna be someone else
    i hate feeling this way and i dont kno how to get over it
    and overcome all my feelings
    im to insicure
    everyone says im pretty and skinny but when i look in the mirror i see nothing but a fat ugly usless person and i dont kno what to do anymore
    can anyone anyone please just help me

I think u need some one who can help u get back on track

Live life to its fullest

Alexander
    Maybaby100 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2007, 10:15 AM
    God made everyone in his own image but we are all different in our own ways. You may think you are useless and all but you really aren't. Everything that happens to you makes you stronger. Don't you think if God made us the way he wanted, he wouldn't have created you ugly and useless. He actually would created you beautiful in his image. Maybe a little more self esteem or so would help. Keep a daily journal(it doesn't matter, fancy or plain) and write out your feelings, what you did today, how it made you feel and so on, just write. Also, start visiting salons, shopping malls, parks and stuff with friends that really care, may help you to build up some self esteem. And keep in mind-WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL NO MATTER WHAT
    Fiona92 Posts: 20, Reputation: 4

Dec 21, 2007, 12:21 PM
    That sounds very familiar as my sister went through it.She thought she was fat and ugly and useless but she wasn't.I think you should sit down with someone you trust and tell them everything get off your chest.Look at every new day as new start everyone's good at something so find your thing and concentrate on that.While you searching for the thing your good at you will mess up a lot but that's OK your only human.No one good at everything.
    lostforever Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2008, 11:55 PM
    and that im useless
    i feel lost and alone
    and always being hurt
    im to insicure
    everyone says im pretty and skinny but when i look in the mirror i see nothing but a fat ugly usless person and i dont kno what to do anymore
    Omg its weird reading this cause it reminds me exactly of me. I feel like I'm fat, stupid, ugly and have no purpose in life. But like you people say I'm really pretty and skinny. But I just can't see it in myself. And I wish I was someone else. I've tried talking to people about it , but they just say you know how many people would love to be you. I can't see it in myself at all no matter how hard I try. I truly wish that I could see it so I wasn't like this. Its like I see the beauty in other people but cannot see it in myself at all.
    LLAAURAAA Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2008, 04:17 AM
    I know how you feel, I've been through this.
    People I know, too.
    So maybe this'll help...

Set some serious goals you want to achieve.
    Things that you think will improve on how you feel about yourself.

People don't lie, not for just no reason at all at least!
    If you think you're 'Fat' and people tell you you're 'Skinny', check out Body Mass index, and that should convince you scientifically.
    If you're still unhappy, tone up at the gym or swimming, keep active and you'll tone up in no time :)

They say Your thoughts reflect your feeling and physical appearance, and it's true!
    Life is full of positives, you just have to realize them.
    UK1997 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2008, 12:06 PM
    and that im useless
    i feel lost and alone
    and always being hurt
    im to insicure
    The only cure I know for this is to get so busy helping somebody else that you totally forget yourself.
    mishelly3 Posts: 300, Reputation: 16

Oct 10, 2008, 11:27 PM

IAM agreeing with a lot of people here ands I hope you read everyone's posts.. Is it maybe that you hate yourself for something you may be doing or have done... maybe hurt some one or something... Babe your never going to have any releif from this till you come clean, its gods way of getting you to tell the truth..
    I've been there soooooo many times (iam a slow learner) but believe me when you finally tell some one the truth you feel free let it go and you will be so much happier and I hope to never hear that come from you again I but you're a wonderful girl just prove it.

Take care my prayers are with you,

Michelle
    johnster2008 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Oct 15, 2008, 03:45 PM
    First of all God made you the way you are! And you need to realize nobody's perfect! But everyone is prety in Gods eye! Give yourself some respect! And try a make over,maybe change your hair style or try a different fashion. But just remember you are better than you think!! Size doesn't allways mean anything! Keep your head up HI!
    Bural21 Posts: 190, Reputation: 18

Oct 15, 2008, 05:35 PM

This was posted 2 years ago...
    scalz Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Aug 4, 2009, 12:04 AM

If you have nothing to live for then do something crazy!
    dirty harry Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2009, 02:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by zeke View Post
    I went through the same BS growing up. Turns out I was invisible. I looked just like everyone else. I was so stuck on fitting in, that I didnt realize I blended in. I can still picture the day I was looking into the mirror and stopped asking why and started asking how. How am I going to change, How am I going to break away from " everyone else" and stand out. Now I'm not saying I'm the best looking person in the world, or most out going, but I have no problems meeting people.
    Hope this helps
    I agree
    Don't worry just believe in yourself I was just thinking like you when I was in my teens I try so hard to fit in.I always think nothing will change and I will always be like this but
    Time changes just you have to believe in yourself.look at me now I am happy and every one enjoy my company.go out make new friend or at least talk to your friends it will help
    Take care

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ugh I hate this please help [ 13 Answers ]

Really like two ofmy ex boyfriends one I think hates me well he tells me he likes me and stuff but he's only mentioned me giving him head and I said no then he asked if we could be friends with benefits that's what we were before we didn't have a cometment but all we did was makeout and cuddle but...

Why Does My Son Hate Me? [ 16 Answers ]

I really have had it with the disrespect, fighting, etc... It seems no matter how hard I try all we do is fight. He is 16 and this has been going on for a couple of years. I really think he hates me. It seems nothing I can do is right. No matter how nice I am he still snaps at me about everything....

Why does my son hate me? [ 24 Answers ]

Hello. I am new to this site. I have an 18 year old whom just moved out. All we do is argue. He calls me terrible names. He treats me so badly that I had to kick him out. I just don't get it. I helped him get a car twice and even let him be quoted on our insurance. He works full time and has no...

Don't you hate it when... [ 13 Answers ]

Don't you hate it when you have a friend that you enjoy hanging out with, but they are so insecure about their appearance, that they rip on every girl that walks by that is somewhat attractive (even ones that aren't at all) and can't stand it when a girl even says "hi" to her husband. It makes me...

WHY! Could he hate me now? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay I'm abit depressed because there's this guy I know,and for a long time we've been friends.Not great friends by any means,but he's forever been friendly with me,and never gave me any reason to think he hated me.We chat occasionally,but in recent weeks he's been very withdrawn,and I haven't done...

View more questions Search