Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tapasbehera Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2009, 09:58 PM
    How to retrive data from database in phased manner using jsp
    I want to show data(that are retrived from database) in phased maner in the web browser.I want to say that I have supoose 12 records present in database.first only 4 records are to be shown,then when pressing a "next" button next 4 records to be shown in web browser and so on.
    jstrike Posts: 418, Reputation: 44

Feb 1, 2009, 01:38 PM

Read the data from the database into beans, place the beans in the session. When you change pages read the beans out of the session and display the ones you need.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Manner Vs. Matter [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I are having an argument whether the phrase goes, "In a matter of speaking" or "In a manner of speaking". Can someone help us solve this war??

Can we retrive WAC number? [ 3 Answers ]

My H1B application was approved 7 years before , I have forgot my WAC number. Is there any chance of reteriving WAC number.

Self-referenced table in Oracle 9i database for huge amounts of data [ 5 Answers ]

Hello! I'm designing a database (Oracle 9i) for payments registration system, obviously it will hold a VERY big amount of data, which is going to be changing constantly. There are so called “list payments”, which have several beneficiaries bound to it, additionally for transferring money to some...

View more questions Search