Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nestorian Posts: 978, Reputation: 152

Jan 17, 2009, 09:37 PM
    Darth Vader Vs. Harry Potter who would win, why?
    Ok, lets keep it above the belt so gloves up, and I want clean answers boys and girls. "Don't make me destroy you!" - Darth Vader (Cool Breathing sounds..? Hehe)

(WARNING: Plot spoilers, for both harry potter and Star wars. If you haven't heard and you don't want to know, turn back must you. ;))

Ok, so I'm not sure, I've debated this for a time now and I'm stuck. I'll make clear where we are. Vader is at the point when he hassent met luke yet. So just be for A new hope, I'm not sure? Lets say 10years before the battle of Yavin, the battle Luke learns to trust his feelings and blows up the space station. (or Episod 4, a new hope.) Harry, at the end of book seven, yes I mean the very end at the train station with his kids.

PLace for the fight, hum? The forests of Mirkwood. You know in the hobbit when they are stuck in the forest an what not. Spiders and stuff. I'd prefer to see them fight during the first age when there were, dragons, Balrogs, Ungoliant, werewolves, Melkor/Morgoth, and so on.

So, who would win eh? Light saber verses wizzard wand. :)
    jmerg1 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2009, 11:24 PM

I think it would depend on who struck first and if it's a random incounter or toe to toe grudge match

Jan 18, 2009, 02:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jmerg1 View Post
    i think it would depend on who struck first and if its a random incounter or toe to toe grudge match
    Good point, There is a bit of a clearing, you know roots of trees all over, uneven ground, small streem between them, it's about two feet wide, small. They are sent to find one another and arrive at the same time.

Vader has his force/light saber, while harry has his wand/broom stick. Personally I don't know, it's pretty much a question of what is stronger, the force, or Magic?

Magic seems to have a lot of uses, and means to manipulate environments but the force is the environment, and you.

My guess is Vader would wait for Harry to attack. Harry, probbably go for the disarming spell. Vader would definitely side step, with out effort. This is to show his supioror "power". Then he would send a rock at harry who would dodge coming up with another spell. But from there? I've no idea.
    Artem Posts: 61, Reputation: 5

Jan 18, 2009, 02:16 AM

Darth Vader. Simply because millions of StarWars fans are at stake. Little kids would get over the Harry-looses-trauma faster than 40 year old convention-visitors.
    jmerg1 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2009, 02:33 AM

Well now that I think about it if vader got harry in his patentit choke hold harry could not cast any spells end of combat LOL
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 18, 2009, 02:41 AM
    As the force encompasses EVERYTHING this would be no contest for Darth.
    HP would get pooched in a matter of seconds ;)

The ONLY way Harry could win would be if he was snaeky and struck Darth when he wasn't looking, but as Harry's a goodie two shoes this wouldn't happen.
    Darth on the other hand would have no qualms of using any underhand tactics he could, that's the main advantage of being EVIL..

Jan 18, 2009, 02:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jmerg1 View Post
    well now that i think about it if vader got harry in his patentit choke hold harry could not cast any spells end of combat LOL
    That is a good point, but that's assuming that harry didn't learn, oh pitter patter what was it called when the wizzards cast spells with out words? I think they talked about it in the 5th one, the order of the Phenix. Is it Pheinix or Phenix, the first one looks better. Meh.

Could be rather interesting. Then vader would have to use force shield, to protect himself. But what spell would harry use, after all he'd be a what ever Mad-eye Moody was. Arour? Not to mention, if vader sent any force type attacks would the patronus keep him safe, I don't think it would, I think it would onlt work on sertain creatures?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Harry potter fan anyone ? [ 5 Answers ]

Ok so how many times have YOU seen it?? (goblet of fire ) I think it was the best one yet. Although I wish I would have read the books first . I know that's pretty sad that I love the movies but I haven't read the books - well Im workin' on it. Please let me know everyone's thoughts questions or...

Harry Potter [ 1 Answers ]

I heard that the Order of the Phoenix is going to be the last Harry Potter movie made. Can anyone answer me. Thanks;)

Harry potter... [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know what the title of book seven is going to be?

Harry Potter [ 17 Answers ]

Does anyone else on here think Harry Potter is going to be killed off...

Harry potter [ 4 Answers ]

Has any one seen the new movie of Harry Potter? How is it? I haven't seen it. Some people say it was good and some say that it wasn't that good.

View more questions Search