Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jmerg1 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2009, 09:20 PM
    Its an animation from the 70's or 80's
    There's deformed people that say "was will be" a lot and a giant brain that starts good but knows it will become evil and mettle men from the fewture to capture people to make more mettle men and a pallice shaped like a head that gets caried away buy a flock of birds.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2009, 10:10 AM

It's the French flick Gandahar from 1988.
    jmerg1 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2009, 09:14 PM

I got to say I did not think that I wold EVER get that title Thanks A MILLION to the power of 10 :-)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Oriental 80's or 90's animation! [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I'm trying to find a cartoon/film I think it was late 80's early 90's. All I can remember was that it had an oriental look to it and there was this little girl/princess that came out of the middle of an opening flower. I think she may have been impisoned in it I'm not sure. I think there may...

Animation movie of the 90's or 80's [ 1 Answers ]

All I remember from the movie is that there were two small tiny fairies, one slim pink fairy and the other one, old and plump blue fairy... It wasn't an asian movie or anything.. I just can't remember anything else, and its been killing me for ages... if by any miracle you can help, I'll love...

80's animation [ 1 Answers ]

Hi guys... I've seen 'the last unicorn' when I was kid... But that time I felt that I have seen another movie same related to this movie a sequel one... From that the story goes like this... From long long time ago during the god times... A few beautiful unicorns came down to earth and landed on...

70's or 80's animation [ 2 Answers ]

Im looking for a 70's or 80's animation, all I remember is a boy who some how meets as an old man in the future, and he has a metal plate on his head, later you find out the old man is him, then the boy has a accident, and that's how he gets a metal plate on his head. I also remember something...

View more questions Search