Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LUNAGODDESS Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Jul 30, 2006, 08:52 AM
    Need finanical help to finish school
    I am a returning student and have serious debt... I owe a student loan not a large amount less than 3000.00 and I need to finish school... having a hard time finding work... age is problem and education... need to know how to get a loan that will consolidate the past student loan and add at much as 3500.00 more in order to finish... where do I go...
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 30, 2006, 03:37 PM
    Have you checked into the Federal Pell Grant? Your local school financial aid office will have all the info.
    JuLee Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2006, 02:42 PM
    I'm having the same problem... maxed out on loans and need about 9k left to finish my degree this semester. I've got a 670 credit score but still denied for loans. The best bet is to get a cosigner with a high credit score to help... let me know if you found other ways...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Going to finish my basement... [ 7 Answers ]

hello. I'm starting the infamous "basement project". For starters, the floor is not level. The house if about 45+/- years old. It's not on a huge or uncomfortable pitch, but the floor leans slightly to the floor drain. What I'm wondering really is where the 3 floor support posts are under...

Basement Finish [ 2 Answers ]

I am in the process of finishing my basement, about 800 sq ft consisting of a bedroom, bathroom, and rec room. There are three existing heating vents, one in the bedroom and two in the rec room. I am thinking of adding a vent in the bathroom and another in the rec room near a window. This is...

Time needed to finish medical school? [ 2 Answers ]

How many years does it takes to study in medical school? And how many years is the internship?:confused:

Basement finish [ 1 Answers ]

Does a 20 amp breaker require 12/2 wiring? Also, is there a standard number of outlets and lights (2x2 flourescents) that are standard on a 15 amp breaker (code states 2,880 watts maximum, but I don't know how many outlets this equals).

I need to finish school, but don't want to end it. [ 4 Answers ]

I fell in love with a beautiful woman at my original school, but she moved away the next semester because she didn't fit in. We did the long distance relationship for nearly eight months (our total time going out is thirteen months). So, to show her how strong I felt about her and to try out a...

View more questions Search