Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jazzman09 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2009, 04:58 PM
    Funeral directors in Canada, licensing requirements
    What type of licensing is required of a funeral director in Canada?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 17, 2009, 05:14 PM

This website will explain about the licensing in Canada for funeral directors and embalmers:

www.nlfuneralboard.ca/regulation

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Directors vs. Officers [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Can anyone tell me the difference between a director of a company or an officer? Does one have more control over another? Thank you in advance.

Visa requirements to visit Niagara Falls, ON Canada [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am on H1 B visa working in USA, planning to visit Niagara falls, ON, Canada. Can any one suggest do I need to get a Visitor / TRV (Temporary Resident visa) to visit Niagara Falls at ON, Canada? If any one know information about immigration laws around that Travel are welcome. ...

Registering and Licensing [ 2 Answers ]

Lol as most of you know, I just got my dog here two weeks ago come tomorrow. Since it is so late in the year we are waiting until next month to get his tags from the town. It's going to cost us 30 dollars since our boy is not fixed. Searching around in the area I live in "kings county" I notced...

What are the rights of the Former Directors? [ 2 Answers ]

I bought the shares of my former partner in 2006. We signed all papers stating she would have no financial claims against the company starting form the day she sold the shares. Now she is asking me to provide her with the papers on revenue and other payments in 2006 claiming she wants to get the...

Directors Cut DVD [ 2 Answers ]

Hi--Can anyone tell me what is the difference between a Director's Cut Version DVD to a Full Screen or Wide Screen---Thanks!!

View more questions Search