Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cdnscorpion Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2009, 04:21 PM
    Looking for old martial arts movie
    Hi, for years I've been searching for the name of this particular movie. Watched it in the early 80's. It's a martial arts movie. Its about ex army guys getting a call from the head guy who's in a wheel chair. They go out and find the bad guys. One of the guys name is Duke. Don't recall if that's the leader of the good guys or vice versa. That's all I can remember. I loved this movie I know don't have much info but if anyone can help!
    cdnscorpion Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2009, 06:26 PM

More info about this movie... it was about ex-military who were in vietnam(I think) they came across a mine field and the squad leader decides to go first... he ends up stepping on it... the movie cuts to several years later and the squad leader is now in a wheelchair. He calls up all his ex-squad members cause he wants to find out who killed his wife. So there's the first scene, they're at a rodeo and there's a guy and a girl boinking in a barn and one of the cowboys is an ex-member. One was a construction worker and there's a fight at a construction site. One was a banker and there was a fight in the parking lot, the guy was like, "you guys want to play - I don't have a glove. One guy was a pimp and he fights another pimp on his turf. One was a mechanic or something like that in a shop. Anyway, it turns out the ex-squad leader is not actually in a wheelchair and he ends up killing all his buddies cause he wanted revenge for what happened to him in Vietnam. At the last scene he says he suffered, so he wants everyone else to suffer. The ex-leader is always dressed in black like a ninja.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2009, 10:02 AM

Sounds like it might be Kill Squad from 1981.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name of a martial arts movie where they used acupuncture to kill. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I remember of this martial arts movie where the main character was a white american guy. The orientals in the movie used to kill using acupuncture needles. I think it's from the 70's or 80's, but can't remember the name of the movie nor the actors name for searching in imdb. Thanks ...

Martial arts movie [ 4 Answers ]

About 15 to 20 years ago I saw a movie which I can no longer recall the name of. The movie was about 5 or 6 guys who used to be in the same military unit together- who come together to help save a town or what not. Of the characters I can remember- one was drunk living in a salvage yard, one was a...

Need name of eighties(?) martial arts movie [ 5 Answers ]

I've been searching for this movie I remember seeing around 1985 or earlier, it was set in america and the main character was a white guy with dark hair and used nunchucks. He gathered this team of four or five others to fight the badguys. One was a big black dude and another was called "the fly"...

What is the name of this martial arts movie? [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a movie about 3 years ago about a kung fu fighter who had to battle 4 groups of people. Each group used an element (fire, water, air, earth) to camouflage themselves during the fight. The only part I remember really well was when the fighter had to battle the group using earth. They were in...

1980's martial arts movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys - I am trying to find the title of an old martial arts movie I seen as a kid - may have been late 70s or 80s. Basically there were a bunch of young asian kids (7 kids stick out for me) who stumbled upon this secret training world were they became ninjas. They were dressed in white as...

View more questions Search