Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    simonek Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Jan 17, 2009, 03:20 PM
    The internet photos on my computer screen are blurred why?
    Hi I was trying to view photos on a internet website and I've noticed the photos are blurred why is this? This happens on every website I visit the photos are blurred. Could someone please help?
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2009, 06:55 PM

Is it always been this way or just start happening?

What kind of photos

Do you have a website you can use as example?

Also, what web browser are you using

Have you tried another browser (firefox, safari, opera, etc.. ) and get same results in 2 browsers or just using IE
    shatriya Posts: 156, Reputation: 18

Jan 19, 2009, 05:07 AM
    If the photos are too large in size, then it takes time to download on the system or browser. Check if your internet connection is slow, else give it a little time to load.

Jan 19, 2009, 06:27 AM

Hi seahawk83 it wasn't always like this. I don't know what happened one day I got on the web and the pics were like this ever since that day I thought maybe I should try to download adobe. The photos are blurred on every website I visit not the words just the images on whatever site I'm on.
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2009, 08:33 AM

Do you know about what date this started happening?

If you do, you can try a system restore back to the date when things were working all right.

System Restore
    -Go down till you see
    How to use System Restore to restore Windows XP to a previous state
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/306084

If using vista, same process

Jan 19, 2009, 08:35 AM

Thanks
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2009, 08:46 AM
    Have you tried another browser to see if same thing happens

Hope this help out

Jan 19, 2009, 10:20 AM

I've tried another browser and I got the same results
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2009, 10:30 AM

Try the system restore to back in time when no problem, hopefully will resolve itself
    cogs Posts: 415, Reputation: 27

Jan 19, 2009, 03:35 PM

On some isp's you have the option to accellerate the page loading by choosing to keep the pictures at a lower resolution. The option may be accessed in your system tray(next to the time), in one of the helper programs to your browser. Basically see what programs are loading with your connection, as one of them may be the culprit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I retrieve photos from a computer that no longer boots up? [ 4 Answers ]

Good afternoon... I'm reaching out to the computer savvy community to assist with a problem I have with an ACER desktop computer. When turning on the PC, it does not boot completely. The fan runs but the monitor remains black and the lights on the PC do not come on. I have since purchased...

Videos won't play on internet or show photos on psp internet [ 1 Answers ]

I am having trouble with my psp not showing videos or photos on the internet, can someone please tell me why?:o

Computer Lag with internet turned on but not other Computer [ 1 Answers ]

When ever I turn my computers internet on it Lags like hell but when I use my spare computer (the one I'm using now) the internet is fine. What happens is that it continues to Acquire the network address and then connects for maybe 5 seconds then it disconects:( , saying the network cable is...

Transfer photos from computer to Motoroker [ 1 Answers ]

Just got a Motoroker and would like to transfer some pics to use as wallpaper etc. When I try using Media Player, the phone says they are too large. Does anyone know if this is even possible or how to crop them down to a smaller pix?:confused: :o :o

How do I keep internet screen active longer? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I keep internet screen active longer? Here's the problem. I have a small internet business, and it seems that every time I'm away from my computer for two minutes (actually it is several) the screen goes inactive, the screensaver (Pipes) comes on, and I have to hit a key to get the active...

View more questions Search