Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mommyness Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2009, 01:46 PM
    No Display on the Honeywell RLV430
    We are trying to install a RLV430 to replace an older model of a Honeywell thermostat and there is no display on the LED. We even purchased another thermostat (same model) because we thought the first was defective but we're experiencing the same issue on that one.

The wall has a black and white cable; they're gold if that matters. I don't know how to find out any other specs of the current configuration.

Thank you.
    acetc Posts: 1,004, Reputation: 79
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2009, 01:54 PM

What is the model of your old thermostat? Was it a line voltage thermostat?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jan 17, 2009, 03:24 PM
    Here is your manual.

http://customer.honeywell.com/techli...0s/69-1855.pdf

What kind of heater/furnace are you wiring this to?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honeywell RLV430 installation [ 14 Answers ]

Ok, this is similar yet different to a previous topic. I'm trying to install the Honeywell RLV430 to replace an older dial thermostat. The original thermostat has 2 black wires, one white, and a bare copper going to it. My first observation is that there is no place for the bare copper wire...

4-wire wiring a honeywell rlv430 [ 2 Answers ]

The existing thermostat wiring is 4 wire. 2 red for power (it says line) and 2 black for load. There are white and ground wires in the wall, but are not connected to the thermostat, so I think I only need to worry about the 2 red and 2 black that are connected. Do I only need to use 1 red and 1...

RLV430 Honeywell Thermostat [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to replace my old manual thermostat for a programmable Honeywell RLV 430. I have two base board heaters to hook up to the thermostat but not sure what wires to match up to.

Honeywell RLV430 Forced Air Thermostat Wiring [ 2 Answers ]

I have a question regarding a Honeywell Thermostat installation. The model is a Honeywell RLV430 and is connected to a forced air heater system with two heater units. I installed the previous model (about 1-yr ago) after I had removed the contractor's Cadet dial thermostat and wired it the...

Thermostat Honeywell RLV430 [ 1 Answers ]

The Manual says that this thermostat can only be used with a resistive load over 2A . Is there any way this ca be change to use it for a furnace heating system ? Not resistive ? Thanks

View more questions Search