Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2009, 01:21 PM
    80s Sci-Fi Novel - Spacefleet Academy
    There was a book that I read in the 80s... it was about a few kids enrolled in some sort of space fleet academy and they wanted to be ship captains.

I cannot recall much of it except one part where one of the kids failed a test because he forgot to account for a mountain that reached through the atmosphere and ran a spaceship into it while trying to orbit.

Any help would be appreciated. It *might* be something like Spacefleet Academy but that's just a guess.

Check out some similar questions!

Naval Academy [ 1 Answers ]

Howdy! My boyfriend is planning on going to the Naval Academy or West Point. His top choice is Naval. Hes an Eagle Scout, has a good SAT and ACT, varsity sports (wrestling and football) but a weak GPA. And he just quit varsity football (in his senior year) but is still in varsity wrestling. ...

Riddle Answer: Vroengard Academy Online Game [ 3 Answers ]

Please answer this riddle ASAP: It is the one thing we fear the most, despite all it can give. It also often takes away and is constant while we live. Even in death it has its way, when we no longer do. We see it in the setting sun and in the skies at night time, too. What Am I?

The Academy [ 6 Answers ]

I applied for the Coast Guard and Naval academy about a month ago and have submitted everything that I needed to. Does anyone have any idea how long it will take to get a letter that says if I got in or not? I'm probably the most unpatient person in the world, but I'm just so excited!! :)

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.