Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dxviii Posts: 39, Reputation: 4

Jul 29, 2006, 07:57 PM
    Name Change? First Name
    I wanted to change my first name. I can't find anything in Tennessee law about changing your first name. It is stated as name. I assume it is the same as both. I really don't want to change my name but the spelling of my first name. As I said I live in Tennessee. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 29, 2006, 08:36 PM
    You can start with your local court clerk. It may take a while right now as we are in the middle of elections, but they can guide you in the right direction.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need a change... [ 6 Answers ]

I am feeling so fed up lately, don't feel like I am living at all - only existing. I know the path I am currently following is all wrong. It was a good escape from my last job; but now I can see that I need to change course and venture down a new path. There are opportunities waiting fro me, but...

I need a career change [ 1 Answers ]

At the moment I'm working as a receptionist and now I'm bored and I need something that motivates me. Please help me out.

Resolution Won't Change -- HELP! [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. My question is in regards to my computer monitor (TRL/RIC DH-1764M/DH-1764). Currently, my resolution is stuck at 640x480. I know the monitor has the ability for something greater, however, when I try to change the screen area or colors, nothing happens. My color options are 2 and 16 and...

Dso change [ 8 Answers ]

Hi :) I have read on here in several places to change the 1004 to 3 but this makes dso not able to find it, it does not get rid of the dso. So why bother changing it at all if it still leaves it on the computer. You can go into your spybot and just put it in the ignore list if you don't...

View more questions Search