Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    msamra88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2009, 11:10 AM
    Does anyone know if Acai Burn works?
    Weight lose Does anyone know if Acai Burn works?
    Starbucks21 Posts: 282, Reputation: 23

Jan 17, 2009, 11:16 AM

Most weight loss substance work for a short time but it isn't a long term solution.

The problem is most of the time when you go off the substance the eating habits aren't changed and it has a tendency to be a yo-yo diet

I recommend weight watchers because they teach you better eating habits
    NJExit9 Posts: 31, Reputation: -1

Mar 7, 2009, 09:49 PM

So I hear that's the new Scam **Ahem** Trend that doesn't Hurt you, Yet motivates you to spend that money and hypnotize yourself that you WILL LOSE WEIGHT. And on the bottle probably tells you to drink a lot of water, eat less, and exercise.
    Cedric J Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2009, 01:08 PM

Any product like that is a supplement. They won't work if you don't do things to make you lose weight naturally like eating healthy and getting exercise. If you are doing those two, then yes, you can speed up your weight loss with an acai berry supplement.

You can check out what is a real acai berry diet here
    mepk5 Posts: 371, Reputation: 6

Apr 12, 2009, 10:14 PM

I took the tabs I didn't lose weight. I was doing cardio for 50 min burning at least 500 caloris not consuming over 1,500.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is a steam burn worse than a hot water burn ? [ 18 Answers ]

I would like to have the answers in short abou t the following : a) Why asteam burn is worse than a hot water burn? b) A pressure cooker cooks food faster c) A car cooling system is usually pressurized d)An astronaut needs a pressurized space suit all round his body e)It is difficult to make...

Can acai and hoodia be consumed together? [ 1 Answers ]

Recently I lost weight in an effort to get into my wedding dress a little better:). I started taking Hoodia as I was told it was a fat burner. Coupled with my diet and a little treadmill action, to my delight, the hoodia worked! After seeing how fabulous I looked in my wedding pictures and now in...

Remote works, light works, fan humms does not turn [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have a Hamton Bay fan with a remote/no pull chain. The light on the remote comes on and does properly operate the light on the fan. It also turns on and off a humming noise but there is no movement from the fan itself. Of course, the house did not come with an owners manual. Is...

Can't burn cds but DVDS burn fine [ 7 Answers ]

:rolleyes: Hi there I have looked through the relevant forum pages and couldn't find the answer so here goes.I have a Sony DVD RW DW -D22A (cd rom drive)if I want to burn any DVD fine no problems but a different matter for cdrs.If I put a blank cdr into the drive and then try to burn all that...

View more questions Search