Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karent91 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2009, 02:26 AM
    Alcohol out of my system?
    I drank 1/2 a beer around 12:00 pm today and I have a job interview tomorrow at 10:00am will the alcohol be out of my system by then ?
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2009, 02:35 AM

Yes
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jan 18, 2009, 05:03 PM

No doubt!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

ETG Alcohol Test (80 Hour Alcohol Test) [ 1 Answers ]

I drink Non-Alcoholic Beer, but it still contains less than 0.5% alcohol per bottle. I usually have one or two every couple of days. Will this show up in the test? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Transferring Brinks Alarm System to Non-Monitored System [ 5 Answers ]

I understand that when you cancel your Brinks-monitored security system that they come and remove their equipment (which you apparently don't own) or you can buy all their equipment for $500. The equipment removal exposes unpainted walls and previously-covered holes. Is it possible to install a...

Smoke extract system & staircase press. System [ 2 Answers ]

I am working for a 35 storey tower. There are smoke extract and staircase/lift lobby pressurisation system in case of fire. Now consultant has already given the CFM required for these Fans, but I have to submit the calculations for the same to the Local Govt. authority. So please help me if...

How do I increase H2O pressure on well system with a water filtration system? [ 2 Answers ]

Howdy, I would like to know how I can increase my water pressure. My current system uses a well pump with a small pressure tank, and "D" control valve. It then runs through a WATERSOFT filtration tank, RAINSOFT water softner, and on the Hot water side, an AQUASTAR on demand hot water system. I...

View more questions Search