Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rockerchick_682 Posts: 496, Reputation: 72

Jan 16, 2009, 11:46 PM
    Annoyed By Close Friends and Family
    I always find myself annoyed by the people around me. Everyone I've been around for a while. I get irritated by little things and I'm never satisfied with what I've been doing for a while. It feels like I always need someone new or something new to do. Does anyone else feel this way?
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2009, 12:18 AM

Is it human nature? My daughter speaks and types so fast that I am amazed. She also has asked me the same question you just did. "Slow down, quit thinking and just be," naahh, she doesn't hear me when I say that. It can't be that simple can it? Yep, but it's easier said than done.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ex boyfriend and close friends [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there. Is this fair enough? My ex who I have not spoken to for over a year, suddenly comes back into my life by contacting my closest and best friend. I don't live in that town anymore, but I don't want to hear about my ex from my best friend. Anyway I have spoken to my best friend and he...

What would you do if a family member or close friend was to tell you they were Wiccan [ 14 Answers ]

I am thinking about coming out of the "broom closet" as they say. But I'm not sure how my friends and family will take it. My husbands family is very very catholic. And my mother is a jahovas witness. I know that they would both think that I am worshiping the devil when in fact wiccans don't even...

Looking for a close family member for my wedding next year [ 1 Answers ]

Hi , I'm looking for my cousin. I know she's married now . I only have her maiden name. I'm unforsure on how to start for the search of her. I just know I must have her in my wedding? Does anybody have any good ideas...

I think I just lost the last of my close friends [ 4 Answers ]

ugh. I am SOOOOOOOO depressed. I did something stupid, and it probably cost me a LOT more than I was prepared to lose. Its kind of a complicated story, so I will be using the following names to represent the characters. best friend = my best friend girlfriend = HIS girlfriend friend = my...

Girlfriend best friend is a guy,one of my close friends [ 4 Answers ]

I have a problem with my friend. He has a girlfriend who is best friends with my girlfriend.And... My girlfriend helps my friend out all the time... but I'm worried that they will fall for each other and will start their own relationship. I told my friend how I felt about this but he says she's the...

View more questions Search