Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    searching4me Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2009, 11:37 PM
    I need 2 know if this is a misdemeanor or a felony in GA
    Stealing a bank card & withdrawing $300.00 out of an atm, is it a misdemeanor or felony in the state of GA
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 17, 2009, 07:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by searching4me View Post
    stealing a bank card & withdrawing $300.00 out of an atm, is it a misdemeanor or felony in the state of GA

I thought it became a felony at $500. Shoplifting, $300.

FrChuck will be along. He'll know 100%.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is a Court Martial a Felony or Misdemeanor or Felony [ 6 Answers ]

Is a Court Martial a Felony or Misdemeanor or Felony. I see many questions on this topic... please post my input. A summary Court Martial is not a felony conviction period! There is nothing in the military to equate a Court Martial to a felony or misdemeanor conviction. The federal courts look...

Pending felony and misdemeanor charges [ 17 Answers ]

I was arrested in sept for grand larceny theft of 24000 from a person I was taking care of . I have a drug problem I have been receiving counseling for . I have no priors except in 2001 for drug paraphenelia in fla . My lawyer seems to have his own best interest at heart and I'm afraid ill do...

Can I get felony reduced to misdemeanor [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I wanted to find out if a felony can be reduced to a misdemeanor 2nd degree assaut was the felony charge. And how soon should a person do that... my public defender told me we should wait till I finish my probation which was for 3 years paid my restituition. The attorney said it is a one time...

Gun purchase after felony reduced to misdemeanor [ 18 Answers ]

Complicated questions. 6 almost 7 years I was convicted of aggravated battery. 60 days county jail and the remainder of a year on probation. With restitution and court fee's the be paid before release from probation. I completed probation with no blemish's and paid restitution on...

Misdemeanor or Felony? [ 1 Answers ]

Is a probation violation a felony or a misdemeanor?

View more questions Search