Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Minnal Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2009, 11:03 PM
    Stop Smoking
    Friends,
    Tell me that could the habit of smoking can be changed without the knowledge of the person addicted to it.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 16, 2009, 11:06 PM

Hi, Minnal!

Just a guess, but perhaps by hypnosis?

Hopefully, others will also be along to address your question.

Thanks!
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2009, 11:59 PM

The body is fully aware if it is not getting its usual nicotine dose. It screams for the drug. Hypnosis, maybe. The person quitting would need to be in on the plan and want to quit.
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jan 18, 2009, 05:07 PM

I agree with both answers above, hynosis is one way, but the person, I'm assuming, would have to be involved in this process.. otherwise how would the cravings not make the person aware of this change in the habit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Any medicines out there to help stop Smoking? [ 14 Answers ]

Dear Expert Any one have a good method to helping people to stop smoke ? Have any medicine can help ?Is expensive ? Thanks Dick

Wants to stop smoking [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend has been smoking weed everyday for 3 years now and now he has decided he wants to stop get a good job play sports and get his life back on track and he has come to me for help wanting me to help him not buy help him not smoke and to help him think of a plan to stop and I have agreed to...

How can I get my mum 2 stop smoking [ 4 Answers ]

My mum smokes about 10 cigerettes a day I know its not a lot compared to some people but I'm 15 an I've got asthma and recently had my tonsils out.. but even though her smoking is making my asthma worse she don't stop smoking round me or go out the house when she needs a fag lol but nether the less...

How can I get my boyfriend to stop smoking [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend is always getting high, and he said he would and he does stop for a good week and few days and than its back to the way it was before, and it just upsets me a lot. I don't understand if the fact that he smokes is what really upsets me, or he does it and promises he won't do it agn, and...

I want him to stop smoking. [ 2 Answers ]

Hey everyone.. I want to ask is smoking bad to ones health?? I know a guy he is smoking since sckool dayz and now he is 27 yesterday I talked with him our topic waz smoking he says no one dies from smoking.. is this true?? I want to stop him from smoking what should I tell him.. when ever I say...

View more questions Search