Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rdforth Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2009, 10:42 PM
    Honda radio codes
    How do I remove the radio system on a 2002 Honda Accord - I need to find the serial number in order to recover the radio code. Thanks.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 16, 2009, 10:51 PM

Hi, rdforth!

Until someone comes along to personally address your question, you might want to click on links at the bottom of this page to questions that have been similar to yours. It's possible that you might find some helpful information in the answers that have been given.

I hope that you do find some information that's helpful to you!

Thanks!
    aymantn Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2012, 03:44 AM
    Here all the details :
    car radio codes: Honda Accord Stereo code

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honda CRV Diagnostic codes [ 7 Answers ]

My 2006 Honda CRV shows a diagnostic trouble code of P1009, but I can't seem to find any information on this code. What does it mean?

Radio Unlock Codes [ 24 Answers ]

I tried to install a new radio into my girlfriend's car last night but had to give up and put the old radio back. As the power was disconnected the radio is now locked and awaiting the unlock code. Trouble is - this is a 2nd hand car and I couldn't see the unlock code anywhere :( Does anyone...

Need codes for 2001 honda crv [ 3 Answers ]

Hope someone can awnser this asap my husband changed the battery in my 2001 honda crv now the radio/cd player/casset player won't work really don't want to take it to dealer will charge up yang. They said it was on back of glovebox its now and dread taking radio out to find its not there either ...

Radio codes [ 1 Answers ]

How 0r where can I find the radio code for a 1999 chevy s-10 >Moved from Forum Help<

Honda CR-V trouble codes [ 2 Answers ]

I had the codes read on my '02 CR-V. They are P1166 and P1167. I was told that these codes are indicative of a faulty MAF sensor. Is that correct? If not, what do these codes mean? Thanks, jetjock

View more questions Search