Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    24kmom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2009, 10:19 PM
    Estimated energy requirement
    Can someone show me step by step how to calculate my EER my age is 47, my weight in kilograms is 95.25, my height in meters is 1.62, my pa is 1.12
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jan 18, 2009, 05:47 PM

Here's a simplified formula, for men--
    293 - 3.8 x age + 456.4 x height + 10.12 x weight.
    The calculation you gave of 1.12 for your pa is considered low active, so my rought estimate for your EER is 2847, hope it helps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Estimated tax payments [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I am a postdoc in Alabama. For a postdoc, if he/she gets somekind of fellowship then school does not take out taxes from the paycheck. In my case, I was on regular paycheck (with all tax deductions including Federal, State, City and County taxes) until June 2008. From July 2008, I was paid...

Potential Energy- Bonding Energy [ 1 Answers ]

Question: The net potential energy between two ions (e.g. Na+ andCl-) can be Represented as follows: EN =EA+ER = -A/r +B/rn (a) Calculate the bonding energy E0 in terms of the A, B, and n ...

Heat Energy Requirement [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to calculate the heat energy required to raise the temperature of a solution containing 34,624kg of silica, 7,252kg of water and 224kg of sulphuric acid from 298K to 423K (i.e delta T = 125K). This seems a simple problem; I have the respective specific heat capacities of silica, water...

Estimated taxes for F-1 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am an F-1 student, but for 2007, it will be my sixth year here, so I will be filing as a resident for tax purposes next year. I know this is thinking far ahead, but I am concerned about estimated taxes. I am working under OPT as contractor for 2 companies, and will probably earn a total...

Estimated Tax [ 2 Answers ]

I have a question regarding the Estimated Tax. My income did not changed a lot from last year, but now after I completed the filling and printed the forms I noticed that I have four vouchers for estimated tax and one for my owed tax. So I have to pay $1415 the amount I owe (from 1040 line 76) and...

View more questions Search