Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jul 29, 2006, 09:19 AM
    Thanks From Speedball1
    Thanks guys for taking up the slack on the plumbing page while I was recuperating from surgery. What I thought would be a simple biopsy "morphed" into a surgical procedure when they cut out a "precancerous mass" at the base of my tongue. This meant that ALL my food would have to be liquid but also had to take hydrocodone for the pain.
    Since I'm no downer freak, ( couldn't you tell by my nick?) I have no tolerance whatsoever for it and it made me "loopy" as hell.
    I cut way back on it yesterday and am only taking it when it hurts me too much to swallow. And I seem to be developing a tolerance for it that removes the pain but still allows me to function without a vacant smile and even more vacant answers. As I regain my strength I will be going back and reviewing what I've missed in the way of posts. You all have done a great job and I can't thank you enough. Thanks again, Tom
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jul 29, 2006, 09:22 AM
    You are welcome. Welcome back, Tom! In trying to help with plumbing, I realized how little I know. You are tops and we sure missed you!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 29, 2006, 09:25 AM
    Welcome back Tom!! I did not try to help in plumbing, well not your kind anyway. LOL

But glad to have you back and good to hear you are doing well.
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Jul 29, 2006, 09:45 PM
    Happy day... Tom back

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Speedball1... Sewage pump location? [ 6 Answers ]

Speedball1, So I'm ready to connect the 4" ABS sewage line from out of the converted garage foundation to the Zoeller 910-0005 pump and wondered how far away I should place the pump from the cottage and whether there should be a cleanout between it and the cottage and if so, what kind? ...

Speedball1 (Tom) [ 9 Answers ]

FYI: Tom's been off since a minor surgery on Monday. He thanks those of you who have asked about him and those who have helped on the Plumbing board in his absence. Going into it, he had expected to be back possibly by today but says the painkillers have got him just too loopy to be online. ...

Yo speedball1 over here [ 3 Answers ]

I just found this site... and nobody has answered my question so since you seem to be incredibly knowledgible or knowledgeable oh hell since you seem to KNOW so much I posted a question in education section on financial aid could you help... Thanks so much and you can write me via email my...

View more questions Search