Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BSDude Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2009, 12:08 PM
    Sale Price Typo
    A retailer places an item on sale,and the retailers sale price is a typo,will the retailer be bound to the sale price for anyone receiving the add,furthermore,will the retailer have the right to collect the balance from an individual after the sale is final?
    Gregisteredtrademark Posts: 226, Reputation: 35

Jan 16, 2009, 12:15 PM

Is this a price that is online, in a print ad, on store signage, or stickered on the product?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Journal entry for purchase and sale of property for sale [ 5 Answers ]

I purchase an apartment for $ 1.7m and paid first instalmment of 250k ,Before the second installment I sell the apartment at the value of 1.9m .Please tell me how to record the journal entry .

Short sale offer rejected, agent asking more than listed price. [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I would appreciate any help with this short sale dilemma. I am trying to buy a home that was listed as short sale at 255K. There was already an offer for $251K by some other buyer who eventually walked away before even Bank approved the offer. When I wanted to make an offer, the selling...

Monastery typo [ 1 Answers ]

A young monk arrives at the monastery. He is assigned to helping the other monks in copying the old canons and laws of the church by hand. He notices, however, that all of the monks are copying from copies, not from the original manuscript. So, the new monk goes to the head abbot to question...

Typo [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I know this sounds like a very stupid question but I ask it anyway because not knowing is worse than not asking. My question is: What is a "typo"? Math is my absolute favourite and I can solve all the exercises and get the right answers without realising what the 'typo' was. Please somebosy...

View more questions Search