Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    octanejane Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2009, 11:02 AM
    "Shenpa" in Sanskrit or Tibetan
    Hello,
    I am excited to find this web site and join this community. I have been studying Pema Chodron's writings lately, and I love the word "shenpa." I want to paint it on my wall in my mediation room to remind me not to get "hooked." I would like to paint it in either Sanskrit or Tibetan, as I think they are beautiful and more appropriate than English for my purpose. Is there anyone who can help me with a Sanskrit or Tibetan translation for "shenpa"?
    I very very much appreciate any help that may be offered.
    Thank you,
    Jennifer
    drkpp Posts: 670, Reputation: 21

Jan 18, 2009, 04:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by octanejane View Post
    hello,
    i am excited to find this web site and join this community. I have been studying pema chodron's writings lately, and i love the word "shenpa." i want to paint it on my wall in my mediation room to remind me not to get "hooked." i would like to paint it in either sanskrit or tibetan, as i think they are beautiful and more appropriate than english for my purpose. Is there anyone who can help me with a sanskrit or tibetan translation for "shenpa"?
    I very very much appreciate any help that may be offered.
    Thank you,
    jennifer
    शेन्पा
    TIBETALIA Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2009, 01:10 PM

Hi,

I can help you with the Tibetan translation, but do not want to type it here as the Tibetan font will not display correctly on most computers and I do not want something strange to end up on someone's skin for a lifetime.

If you would like a 100% safe JPG image of the word Zhen-pa converted into Tibetan script please contact me via my Website:

TIBETAN TRANSLATION

Greetings,

Mike Karma

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sanskrit translation for "Balance nourishes my soul"? [ 1 Answers ]

Please can someone provide a sanskrit translation for "balance nourishes my soul"

Sanskrit translation : "dream" and " believe" [ 2 Answers ]

Please translate the words. "dream" and "believe" in to sanskrit from english. And please place them in a large font so that I can easily print them Thank you so much.

Sanskrit translation for "Balance nourishes my soul"? [ 1 Answers ]

Please could someone provide the sanskrit translation for "Balance nourishes my soul"?

View more questions Search