Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pamthenurse Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2009, 08:18 AM
    Weight and exercise
    I am 56 a keen jazzercise and body pump fan , recently I have lost my curves but had no change to my routine -am well otherwise . I eat well and sensibly -how do I put back my curves without getting fat? I have changed my shape over the last 5 years with exercise and until now happy with that -but friends tell I am getting too thin. I am 5ft 7" and 10st 10lbs -I think that's OK -but I notice my bust has shrunk -I have muscle but no bulk in places now. What am I doing wrong -is it an age thing? And I should just get used to my shape.:)
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jan 18, 2009, 06:03 PM

Your height and weight seem OK to me, but with age... I have found... our bodies change, If your diet hasn't changed and your getting enough protein, fruits , veggies and dairy and you feel good, how about a change in your exercise routine, Try different ways to exercise you body with weights, or some form of resistance training, a change in routine might help, shake things up. Another thing I might suggest is to see your MD and have a physical.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What can I do for exercise? [ 4 Answers ]

O my god. I do 500 sit ups, 300 push ups and 700 jumping jacks everyday. I don't have easy acess to a gym so I have to make do with these excercises and occasionally pilates and yoga. I just don't see good results I still look as fat as ever. I barely eat, but still I just don't look good...

Bicycling for exercise [ 3 Answers ]

Will I able to reduce my paunch, tummy by Bicycling?

Gaining more weight even though I exercise [ 4 Answers ]

I am twenty years old and I have always exercised, but now I am gaining weight even though I still workout. I eat normally, not too much or too little. I really want to lose my waist line. Besides crunches will jogging help get rid of it or another exercise.

Bleeding during sex and exercise [ 1 Answers ]

I'm worried because I had my period earlier this month (ended on the 13th) and started another period on the sat 28th morning, it only lasted for a day or three then stopped but occasional starts again - during sex and when I went to the gym. I'm not stressed (about anything other than this:p ) at...

Exercise and Eaten right [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, I'm doing really great in track. Track is helping my endurance and speed. But I have question what are some ways to eat right and stay in shape while doing track.

View more questions Search