Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Super Shallow Posts: 145, Reputation: 7
    -

Jan 16, 2009, 05:03 AM
    Don't use monobenzone
    I'm having patches al over my body people satr at me and asking
    I'm look like a monster
    And the main problem is that the skin doesn't peel any more its soft like any other normal skin.. but with ugly patches
    I don't know what to do
    I throwed away my monobenzone creams and powder

Dony listen to "lighterrrr" and don't buy from monoben... net

I desperate.. does any one got any solution for me??
    Its been like that for a week now
    Hautechick Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2009, 07:10 AM

Aww I am so sorry. See a doctor asap
    clueless2008 Posts: 135, Reputation: 18

Jan 16, 2009, 03:48 PM

Super, You might want to get in contact with a doctor and explain your situation. If you have mixed the mono yourself, you could have not mixed it accurately, etc. When you get white spots all over, usually vitiligo patients would keep using the cream because eventually the white spots would fade until your skin was completely even. I'm not to sure about your case. Depending on the severity of your spots, you have two choices. You could either keep using the cream in hopes that your skin will evenutally even out, or stop using it and see a doctor ASAP for repigmentation. Good luck and I hope everything works out.
    -

Jan 16, 2009, 04:58 PM
    I want to continue use it... but I throw away my mono powder and cream because I was really frustrated and angry..
    I want to buy but the mono.net don't replay me
    Can you help me by telling me where can I get it?

By the way I feel like I got vitialigo
    Gr8stuff Posts: 197, Reputation: 8

Jan 16, 2009, 09:09 PM
    SS, seek medical advice to be sure whether you've developed Vitiligo... don't continue using mono in the hope that your skin will eventually depig... you might cause more harm to your skin or god forbids get disfigured for life...
    weezing Posts: 174, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2009, 03:28 PM

You can't blame no one but yourself! This board is full of threads warning people about monobenzone but people still use it! I don't understand! I know your desperate to be lighter, hell I am too but, you should have never bought that crap its dangerous! OMG DID YOU NOT SEE THE THREADS WARNING PEOPLE ABOUT IT? DID YOU NOT READ THE HORROR STORIES? You know what, I'm going to be real with you. I came real real real close to buying it and I had the money ready and everything, until I joined depig.forumup.com and seen the horrible results a girl got from using mono. She was the same complexion and race as me and when I seen those photos I know that was gods warning for me. Im sorry it had to happen to you but I'm pretty sure you where well aware of what could happen when using mono!
    -

Jan 17, 2009, 03:40 PM

But I'm still hot!
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2009, 06:40 PM

Ahh super don't blame me for your problem as per your post I saw that you used monobenzone 50% well that is like super strong and I never told you to use such a strong percentage, I feel bad for you but you should take accountability for yous actions
    Mono has worked great for me with wonderful results but I never used it at 50%
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Jan 18, 2009, 09:40 AM

Super Shallow,

I hope that you find a solution for your skin. Let us know how you get on. And I am sure that we all feel that it is important that you have come on here and shared your experience with us, even though it was not the outcome you wanted, so thank you for your honesty.
    -

Jan 19, 2009, 07:47 AM
    I guess I'll continue with mono but onlyon the dark patches

By the way "lighterr" iused 10% to 20% not more..
    Only one time in a day..

I don't get it bare you the person behind monobenzone... net?
    You disappeared he as well..
    Cyprine Posts: 33, Reputation: 2

Jan 21, 2009, 08:22 PM

SuperShallow, could you please tell us what the doctor says once you go see him/her? I want to know what happens from this point on and what are your options. I'm sorry to hear of your pigmentation issue. Best of luck!
    chandani Posts: 98, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2009, 11:24 AM

I am so dissapointed with mono... I guess I will take my focus off it and try safer products.. I was really looking forward to trying mono but I guess there's no reason why I should.
    mepk5 Posts: 371, Reputation: 6

Jan 22, 2009, 08:25 PM

I got thte same problem its been 4 months. I was warned so I'm going to stop the mono get a little sun. I never put it on my face thank GOD!
    I think they will fade. Why are you looking for more mono? LOL
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Jan 24, 2009, 11:01 PM
    I don't know why you people still using this mono thingy tha turns you guys into zebra skin.. stay away from itttt!!
    -

Jan 26, 2009, 02:04 AM
    Don't get me worng
    Mono works for me I just look really bad I mean with big light spot on my face
    And I need to continue with mono on the darker skin that left
    But because I was angry and frustrated I throwed way all of my monobenzone powder
    And now I'm looking for another supplier
    Because the last one doesn't replay my mails
    Any way ifyou use mono you have to use Retin A too!
    And that was my mistake I didn't use retin a and parts of my skin kept the dead skin on
    And the mono didn't absorb in those parts
    And some of other parts peels nice and absorbed the mono
    That's the reason that I look spotted!
    Mono is good for strong people that can tolerate a long period of hiding from the sun and sometimes from people

Can someone help me find someone who sells monobenzone worlwide!

Jan 26, 2009, 02:19 AM
    Omg!! Some people just don't get it huh?
    -

Jan 26, 2009, 02:20 AM

Yeahhhhhhh
    mepk5 Posts: 371, Reputation: 6

Jan 26, 2009, 02:29 PM

LOL
    Well shallow mono was going to make u spotty or striped w/ or w/o retin- a. Kangpor(?) We or shall I say wouldn't listen. Cause in all fairness to Mono The little spots on my arms & legs r OK. I didn't dare touch my face w/ an experiment! LOL How ever I screwed up & used another product BA w/ nail polish remover on my body after using mono. Well I look like I have a diesease on my body (for the moment) My face, I used radiance cream 20% which I swore wasn't working. I saw no results in 3 months.
    I have learned a vaulable lesson.
    LISTEN to what people tell u . Sometimes there is some truth in there. I want my nice even skin back on my arms & chest. I have stopped & I know it will recover. I was hooked for 4 months. (only) BUT MONO didn't do the worst damage. That Benzyarbutin mixture did!! I got spotty in 5 days! After using the BA after the MONO! AM I confusing anyone?
    chandani Posts: 98, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2009, 02:40 PM

Mepk u remember poca from depig.forumup well on Facebook I saw someone with the same default as poca so I friend requested the person and she was bengali or something and it was not poca I think poca was stealing her pics or something everythings so fishy about her thank god I didn't fall for her crap

Jan 26, 2009, 09:41 PM
    U guys r killing me mono pals loooooooooool

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search