Jan 15, 2009, 11:57 PM
    Hair Fall due to heavy dandruff
    Hi siva sankar
    I would like know some tips regarding how to reduce dandruff
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 16, 2009, 12:03 AM

Hi, keertipati!

Your question states something about hair fall. Are you having trouble with hair falling out? It would be helpful to know exactly what you mean for people who do come along to address your question.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best anti dandruff shampoo for color treated hair [ 5 Answers ]

I have a lot of dandruff I also color my hair, is there any good anti dandruff shampoo which is safe for color treated hair:)

Can permanent hair coloring cause hair to fall out at the roots? [ 1 Answers ]

Can using a permanent hair color cause hair to fall out at the roots?

Fading hair color with dandruff shampoo [ 11 Answers ]

So, as much as I advise other people against it, I faded my hair color with Head and Shoulders. It got almost all of the dye out of the bottom half. So the top is dark, the bottom is light. It looks horribly damaged. If I dye it again, will the top half even receive the color?

Will coloring the hair increase dandruff in the hair ? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I recently colored my hair and I feel that the dandruff has increased. I used to use sunsilk before coloring my hair and it was nice and smooth , after coloring I changed to Loreal color shampoo and I feel the dandruff has increased. Can you tell me if I can use sunsilk itself or is the...

Hair loss and dandruff. [ 3 Answers ]

I'm age 17 and this started to happen a few months back. My hair would never fall down when I did anything, but now it's starting to easily. And I really thought that I took great care of my hair.. Anytime when I take a shower, I would see about twelve or more long hairs fall off (Esp. right...

View more questions Search