Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pheniox01 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2009, 11:31 PM
    Looking for a car.
    I have a friend looking for a car. She's looking for a honda or toyota four door nothing older than an 98. What's a good site to look up cars or magazines or even newspapers?

Thanks pheniox01
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 16, 2009, 12:06 AM

Hi, Pheniox01!

What is the approximate area where your friend is located, please? It would help to know that in order to answer your question the best concerning how and where she might look for a car on the Internet.

Thanks!
    ShadyLady Posts: 98, Reputation: 10

Jan 16, 2009, 01:40 AM

If you look just at this site you will see that Hondas have a lot of problems.
    I prefer American cars because parts are somewhat cheaper and after all, it's American.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 16, 2009, 02:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyLady View Post
    If you look just at this site you will see that Hondas have a lot of problems.
    I prefer American cars because parts are somewhat cheaper and after all, it's American.
    The question concerns where to look for the makes of cars and not so much about what someone thinks about the makes.

Thanks!
    ShadyLady Posts: 98, Reputation: 10

Jan 16, 2009, 02:17 AM
    I think you are wrong, "Clough". I think they would appreciate an opinion on cars.
    I don't need you to "correct" me.
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2009, 07:42 AM

Good places for cars, Ebay motors (eBay Motors - Autos, Used Cars, Motorcycles, Boats, Trucks, Parts, Accessories, RVs and Other Vehicles), autotrader (www.autotraderonline.com), craigslist (www.craigslist.? either .com or .org. Not sure. But all of them will have lots to choose from.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search