Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Don Stewart Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2006, 06:04 PM
    Investing In The Energy Of Tomorrow
    As oil rises the demand for alternative fuel gets higher marks
    I think wind power is a vital area for the future but I don't know for sure
    What would be the best fuel source to invest in ethinol, wind, solar, all?
    What kind of stocks could someone recommend?

Thank you

Don
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 28, 2006, 07:16 PM
    Unless you just have lots of money to lose, none of them, there are too many start up companies trying

Investment in some of the home builders that are buidling energy free ( using wind, solar and thermal) that require almost no electric and even sends electric back into the system.

In general wind is not always reliable, is only good in some areas and does not generate enough to be a long term solution.
    Solar has been too expensive with the banks of batteries ( and their disposal)

Atomic power plants ( which are not being built and the ones we have getting old) are the only real solution in the long term.
    And drilling in the US areas that have been restricted so far.

Personal opinons only

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help me what will happen to me tomorrow [ 6 Answers ]

What is going to happen to me tomorrow

Algebra help! - test tomorrow! (help!) [ 2 Answers ]

There are a few problems that I am having trouble with. I hope someone can help me figure them out (& please explain how you got them). Robin is having her yard landscaped. She obtained an estimate from two landscaping companies. Company A gave an estimate of $210 for materials and equipment...

Algebra 2.. Final tomorrow!. Help! [ 1 Answers ]

1. Write the slope-intercept form of the line that passes through the point (-2,-5) and is parallel to the line y=-6x+1. 2. Find all real zeros of the function: g(x)=2x(cubed)-x(squared)-10x+5 3. Write the polynomial as a product of linear factors. x(cubed)-2x(squared)-9x+18 4. Multiply...

View more questions Search