Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Don Stewart Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2006, 05:55 PM
    Where do you find good health Insurance?
    I was wondering if anyone knew where a person could find good
    Reasonable honest health insurers that won't make you go broke?
    Sorry this may be asking too much.
    I suppose it is.

Thank You

Don
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 28, 2006, 07:19 PM
    My health insurance is 600 a month, my wife's insurance is 500 a month and my son ( 5 year old) is 125 a month.

And that is about as cheap as we can get for good insurance.

There are a lot of good listings online. You can shop BC/BS, United, and a lot of others. Just goggle health insurance, and you can get prices for many ( assuming good health)

But of course they will not insure pre-exsiting health problems.

Best bet for it, is go to work for some company that offers you health insuranse where they pay part of it.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 28, 2006, 07:32 PM
    It is a shame that TennCare got cancelled for most of us here in Tenn. I think that was a plan that could really work if the states did it in a uniform way.

I have a pre-existing health problem, cancer. Most people will not insure me even though I a almost 10 years cured.

The U.S. really has to do some revamping on the health care system.

I am getting into the health care field and one reason is for the health benefits.

Fr. Chuck is right on when he says to go to work for a company that has good benefits. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No health insurance [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, My boyfriend just recently had an accident where his hand went through a glass pane. He ended up tearing three tendons. This required one night of hospital stay and surgery. He then has to go to rehab for it. Unfortunately, he was just cut off his parent's insurance, and so he does not...

Health Insurance [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I have never bought private medical cover, critical illness insurance, Loss of earnings insurance, etc. I know that there is various advice and Web sites to help you lower your car insurance, but what, If any, facilities exist to help you shop around for these other types of insurance?...

View more questions Search