Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mojokidz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2009, 08:02 PM
    Company Profile
    How do you write a short concise business profile to present to new clients. A professional version of "tell me a little about yourself". My target audience business that provide product/service in the fashion, textile, toy and health and beauty industries for babies and moms to be.

Many thanks!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 15, 2009, 08:09 PM

How about you write something and we will critique it. We have no idea what this business really does and its value to customers. Do the products lift spirits? Do they improve one's appearance? Do the products smell good? Are the products earth-friendly?

Does the profile need to sell, or just be matter-of-fact?
    mojokidz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2009, 09:07 PM
    Just wanted to acknowledge your response... I will draft something and post it for critique. The suggested questions were great, already have some ideas brewing.

MoJoMommy:)
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 16, 2009, 09:17 PM

Look at drugstore.com or at the drugstore section of Amazon or some other online company that has products that are similar to yours. Read the descriptions to pick up adjectives and adverbs and keywords.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 17, 2009, 12:12 AM

Hi, mojokidz!

If you post a draft here, that would be great! It would also be advisable not to include any contact information so that it might be construed as being advertising.

If contact information is excluded, we'll be free to give you all sorts of ideas as to how you might make improvements to the draft of your business profile.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Guidelines for setting up company profile. [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know the basic,acceptable format that is being used to set up a company profile. I need it to be acceptable to tender for private and government contracts.

Company Profile for a Startup Company [ 9 Answers ]

Hi! I would like to have your tips in writing a Company Profile for a start up company. Would really appreciate if I get any formats.

Company Profile [ 2 Answers ]

How do I write a web development company profile?

Construction company profile [ 2 Answers ]

How can I write an I'm pressive cunstruction company profile that will be acceptable to government and individual or organisation:)

Preparation of a Company Profile [ 1 Answers ]

I have started a new IT business.We usually sell point of sale products like barcode scanners,security printers,etc.We also sell computers and its accessories. I would like 2 prepare a profile of our company to put in our website and also present it to our customers at the time of giving them...

View more questions Search