Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gianna63 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2009, 04:54 PM
    Not performing
    Lately my boyfriend can't perform and isn't erect like he used to and then hs a fast orgasm is he having sex with someone else or is this from stress?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jan 15, 2009, 04:59 PM

Is this the same boyfriend that's a married man?

If so, maybe he's having sex with his WIFE.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Jan 15, 2009, 05:19 PM
    You are having an affair with a boyfriend who is married and now you are concerned about his ability to perform?

Lets be clear... so far I have not judged... just tried to clarify from your other post...

Let us know...
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Jan 15, 2009, 05:45 PM

What the? Beats me why he would be having performance issues..

Holy mackerel.
    Uber Member

Jan 15, 2009, 06:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Synnen View Post
    Is this the same boyfriend that's a married man?

If so, maybe he's having sex with his WIFE.
    Yeah... that gets me every time... damned sex with the betrothed...

Wow... you can't write this sh!t and have it be believable... well, maybe skinimax late night crap. Wow. And again. Wow. ;)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 15, 2009, 06:54 PM

My God, the poor man is trying to satisfy two women, who knows, maybe even more, after all, he's proven that he's a cheater. You can't honestly expect him to be screwing his wife every night and still have enough for you. He's only human!
    Uber Member

Jan 15, 2009, 07:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    He's only human!
    Or not... still... yeah! Uh... or... uh... something.

Its just damn hard to cheer on a woman dating a man who is married and who can't keep it up.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2009, 03:36 PM

Folks here say he's married!

I would say if he doesn't care to put on a good performance for his mistress, it's all over, girl. In fact, he may have lined up a new mistress already and is giving her his best effort. :)
    learnintolikeme Posts: 34, Reputation: 5

Jan 19, 2009, 09:02 AM
    The man you have been cheating with for 5 years... he has used you enough and you are fed up with him.
    The flame has gone out. Send the sh!thead back to his wife with an explanation that you are finishing with him. Let her have a chance to get out too.
    I also think that you should look for a single guy next time around, why treat yourself like this. Do you have no self respect?
    It is obvious that your respect levels for others is very low. What goes around comes around.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend not performing well in bed [ 6 Answers ]

I've been dating my boyfriend for 9 months now. I have complained to him several times about him not kissing( he's a pecker no tongue kissing ever), he doesn't look at me during sex (he claims he does) he doesn't touch my body at all no foreplay and we only have sex once a week. When I was seeing...

Performing wuzu [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently working full time and find it very hard to do wuzu at work as there are not the facilities to perform wuzu, I have recently started to pray 5 times a day, I have learnt through a friend that if the full wuzu is done from home then we can if we go to the toilet just do part of the...

Persons Performing AP and AR [ 4 Answers ]

What are the implications of having the same person performing accounts payable and accounts receivable functions? Thank you so much, I am having a hard time finding this:)

Rate performing a task [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone. My nephew wants to use the site so he is asking a question for the first time. Here's the question: It takes 7 hours for 2 workers to perform a certain construction job. How long will it take 4 workers to do the same job? :rolleyes: Thanks

Having trouble performing on top. [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, this is so embarrassing. But, I am a women that is 23 years old. Well, I am not good on top while having sex. Lately my husband won't have sex unless I am the one on top. I tend to get mad but, try it anyway. I can never get a move down or find my spot. It's also harder to get him to . He tells...

View more questions Search