Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    livingforgod Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2009, 04:07 PM
    How do I forget things I want to forget?
    I really want to forget my last year combination but I just seem to have a photographic memory. Nobody else I know remembers there last year combination and I really want to not remember it but I just don't know how!!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 15, 2009, 04:18 PM

Why forget? The fact that you remember means you have a good memory. I remember our home phone number when I was a little kid back in the 1950s. My memory has always been good -- to remember birthdays, phone numbers, the food I need to buy when I go grocery shopping and forget my list, plus I have always been able to quickly learn a new language or memorize things like poetry and Bible verses or math and science facts.

Be grateful for your good memory!
    Zaiber Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2010, 05:28 AM
    I found this looking through Google for "how to forget things". If he/she poster for the same reasons I was searching, I feel crammed. I feel I have too many things in my brain and I remember things that I find useless and at the oddest of times which distract me. Maybe this has something to do with ADD.
    Anonymous500 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2010, 08:56 PM
    I remember too much things >.< mostly things I read and see. It get anoying. I wish I could just forget about things. Too much random knowledge
    leebert Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2010, 09:34 AM

My brain never shuts off so you are not alone. I focus however on negative memories with counselling are learning how to deal with that.
    rr_losthim Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2011, 02:18 PM
    Try to busy yourself in other work...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't forget my Ex [ 11 Answers ]

Well its been 4 years already I don't know how she feels but to me that was the most beautiful thing that happened to me this girl I dated for almost a year moved and we had a fight before she left but I never stopped loving her and I think about her day and night and I don't know what to do I...

Don't you forget about me [ 3 Answers ]

Who is this song by from Breakfast Club Who is this song by? "Don't you forget about me" from Breakfast Club. Who is the Artist?

Never forget you [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know the lyrics to the song Never Forget You by Holly Long. It was featured in a movie with Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen

I can't forget my first [ 4 Answers ]

Ok, so its been 3 years since I dated my first girlfriend. It was on and off for 4 years almost, we split up and got back together at least 15 times. She was my first everything, my first love my first kiss my first... well, you know... everything. So I've moved on since then, I'm 21 and I've had...

Ask her out or forget [ 8 Answers ]

There is this girl and I like her but I don't want to like her. See, we went out once before and broke up when she was cheating on me. We almoost got back together again but she thought I was a jerk for flirting with other girls. She had an attitude about that for a long time. Now she's over it and...

View more questions Search