Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hollavb Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2009, 03:04 PM
    Bruised Ribs. 33 weeks pregnant.
    Hello
    My Ribs are really sore and I am 33 weeks pregnant. The Tylneol is not working.
    Is there a stretch that can help ease the pain.
    :confused:
    Please help.

Thanks...

Holla
    lickemlolly Posts: 397, Reputation: 62

Jan 15, 2009, 06:56 PM
    Mine hurt months after I gave birth to my son... that little porker... nothing helped for me... except to lay out on my back

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

3 1/2 weeks Pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

Ok here goes I only had a period for 1 day last month and skipped this month completely... went to the doctor and had a blood test done it was positive... I am definitely pregnant about 3.5 weeks the weird thing is nothing fits I can't even button my jeans is this normal?

My cat is 7 weeks pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there, I am new to this so not really sure if I am posting this in the right category. My cat molly is 7 weeks pregnant, we can see the kittens kicking all the time and if I put my hand gently on her tummy I can feel them kick! Should I be keeping her inside from now on?Or when should...

Bruised ribs--maybe worse? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know the difference in feeling of having a bruised rib versus a separated or cracked one? I've been trying to find it on the internet but there isn't a lot of info on how to determine it. My boyfriend and brother both think it's just bruised and that I don't need to go to the hospital,...

View more questions Search