To create pdf file
    How can I convert a book to pdf file?
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Jan 15, 2009, 04:58 PM

Little more info - do you mean a bounded book
    retsoksirhc Posts: 912, Reputation: 71

Jan 15, 2009, 10:13 PM

It's hard to physically create a PDF, unless you've just got something you want to CONVERT to a PDF. Then it's relatively easy.

Is the book in electronic format already? Just open it in a program that you can print from, after installing CutePDF or BullZip, go to the Print option, and choose CutePDF or BullZip as your printer. Both are free. You only need one of the two.

CutePDF - Create PDF for free, Free PDF Utilities, Edit PDF easily;.
    Download from Bullzip.com
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 16, 2009, 12:56 AM

Hi, drkanam!

Do you already have a program that is for PDF files? If so, do you have one that is free or one that you've purchased, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

H4 Visa: 2007 Tax Filing Status - To file or Not to File [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am on H4 from 2006. Filed tax for 2006 using ITN with my spouse(H1) as Joint Return. My spouse wants to do Married filing Separately FOR 2007. My question is for 2007, 1) Do I need to file a separate return in spite of lack of income(H4) ? 2) Or do I just leave it as such and not file at...

File W-7 form without tax return and why to file as a resident alien? [ 1 Answers ]

I came to USA in August 2004 on F1 Visa. I graduated and change status to H1b visa from October 2007. Now, I got married and my hasband came to USA on January 2008 on H4 visa. I have my brothers whom I can claim as they have green card and not earning anything. I will have to wait till May 2008...

Can a Video file be converted to a understandable text file [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Can you please let me know if a video file be converted to some readable text file. For example, if we read the text file, we should understand what the video shows and vice versa. Is there any such conversion possible. Please help me in this issue as early as possible.

Cannot create file:system32driversetcHOSTS [ 7 Answers ]

Exception applying hosts file changes: Cannot create file C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\HOSTS. I have tried HostsXpert.exe to restore Host file to it's original condition. However, it didn't appear to work as intended and the problem remains. I clicked "writeable" prior to "restore to...

View more questions Search