Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Richellesw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2009, 12:47 PM
    Period three days late, some spotting.
    My cycle normally is 21 days. On the 21st day of Jan. 2009 my period did not start. On the next day there was some spotting from pink to brown. The third day there was dark pink to bright red, now on the fourth day it is red to brown. I'm very confused, it's too light to be a light period and my periods are very heavy and normal every month. I've had severe cramping from the first day of my missed period and the bleeding now is not enough to flow or be consistent. Could I be pregnant and if so should I take a pregnancy test?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 15, 2009, 12:59 PM

Chances are that you're just having an off month, but feel free to take a pregnancy test if you want to. I'd wait another week then take an hpt using first morning urine.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

7 days late, spotting last 2 days [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, My period is 7 days late today. The past couple of days I've been having cramps and I'm always sure my period has started but when I go to the bathroom there's nothing in my underware, just some brown smearing when I wipe. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 2 months... I tested...

7 days late 5 days light spotting [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 27, my last period was July 26th. I am always regular to the tee, first thing in the morning on the day of my period is always the heaviest then gradually gets lighter. This time I've been waking up for 4 days with very light pink spotting for about 1 hour then it quits. This morning I thought...

I'm 5 days late and see brown spotting does this mean I'm pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I had my period June 1-6 Then I had sex June 28 and expected my period on July 4th I didn't get it and I had sex again on July 5th I'm now 5 days late and on July 7th I started noticing brown spotting and pinkish only when I wiped after using the bathroom. We used a condom both times! Could I...

When I was supposed to get my period I got spotting 5 days later my period came what? [ 2 Answers ]

2 days before I was supposed to get my period I got spotting instead very light brownish and sometimes very pink spotting I only noticed it when I used the restroom I got it on and off for about 5 days now I got my actual period and it looks like its going to be a very heavy one what can this...

View more questions Search