Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ATMOORE2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2006, 09:23 AM
    91 Honda Civic DX Starting Problems
    My honda civic dx has a hard time starting sometimes. This only happens occasionally but it'll turn over, but just won't ever start. It happened first about a month ago and is happening once a day now. I replaced the spark plugs and I don't know what else to do.
    CroCivic91 Posts: 729, Reputation: 23

Jul 28, 2006, 02:47 PM
    Did you read the FAQ?
    junitox71 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2007, 07:26 AM
    Hey buddy I had the same problem with that car I still have the car and it was the distributor goes bad on those cars a lot it happen to me twice already if you have any question feel free to call me 7172038930 my name is junior

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

'91 honda civic starting problems [ 18 Answers ]

Hi: I am having problems with my '91 Honda civic DX when I drive for a while, then I stop the engine for 5-10 minutes to do some shopping or whatever... and then try to start again. It doesn't start at all. But if I wait another 5 or 10 minutes and I try again, usually starts. I don't have any...

91 civic starting problems [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, my 91 civic hatchback dx suddenly quit while driving--as if it ran out of fuel, and I couldn't get her going again. The usual dash lights work when key turned to position 2 and the fuel pump primes for 2 seconds. The check engine light does not come on. The starter turns the motor over...

92 honda civic not starting [ 1 Answers ]

The car turns over fine but has no spark or fuel. I have checked the fuel pump, the FI relay, ICM, and replaced the ignition switch. I have looked for broken ground wires in the harness and found none. The car has not been modified (no after market stereo). Bought from original owner. The car...

'95 Honda Civic DX stalling/starting problems [ 4 Answers ]

Last night my car stalled out on me after I made a right turn. When I eased it into a parking spot it refused to start back up. Doing some checks it cranks but there seems to be no fuel hitting the engine(sorry not too familiar with the inner workings of the car). I thought it might be the...

View more questions Search