Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sylenzy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2009, 10:53 AM
    Sample proposal for my thesis topic
    Hi,
    I am a final year student offering accounting and information systems.my thesis topic is THE EFFECT OF CORPORATE GOVERNANCE ON A COMPANY'S STOCK VALUATION.I want a guide to write my proposal if possible please give me a new thesis topic.
    Thank you.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 15, 2009, 02:45 PM

Hi, sylenzy!

Greetings and WELCOME to the site! I just moved your question that you had posted in Introductions to this forum topic area so that it would get the most exposure to those who are best able to answer it. Introductions is for people to introduce themselves and we try to not ask questions there.

It can be a little confusing when first learning how to use this site! Your question will get noticed much more in this forum topic area.

We would appreciate it if you would return to Introductions sometime to tell us a little about yourself though, if you would be willing to do that.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to make a thesis proposal in literature [ 3 Answers ]

Hello to all.. :) Would you kindly help me come up with a thesis proposal in literature. In my school, students Rarely make a thesis on literature. Many or almost all are on philosophy. Please help!!

Sample business proposal letter [ 5 Answers ]

Can you give me a sample business proposal letter for the clients regarding our manpower/recruitment agency who offered permanent or temp applicants for employment? Thanks.

Proposal topic [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I am currently working (or trying to) on my disserataion. I am on my 3rd proposal. I am interested in studying the effects of divorce on academic achievement in middle school students. Any ideas?

View more questions Search