Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Jan 15, 2009, 10:19 AM
    When asking about your vehicle
    Help us help you.

When you're asking about your vehicle, please include as much information as you can about your vehicle and it's options:

Year, make, model, and engine are critical.

Since some vehicles have more than one engine or transmission available, if you know, please let us know.

If the question is about the drivetrain, tell us if it's equipped with any options: 2 or 4 wheel drive, manual or automatic.

Also, tell us your general location. Since AskMeHelpDesk gets querries from around the world, you may be driving a model that isn't available everywhere.

It helps tremendously, if you write your question clearly and concisely.

Check out some similar questions!

Tow vehicle [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 31' airstream trailer. GVW is 4600lbs. Will my 1999 jeep grand cherokee be able to adequately tow this trailer. The jeep has a V-8 engine which produces about 235 horsepower. Thanks for any input. Jim

Have to have a vehicle [ 1 Answers ]

Need to put truck in on bankruptcy owe too much / upside down can't afford ,but I need a truck can I buy anouther truck before I file and not have to put it on the bankruptcy list ?

Vehicle seizure [ 1 Answers ]

Living in Massachusetts - just bought a car, to which the dealer still holds title. Can the vehicle be seized by the Constable's office to satisfy a court judgement for credit card debt?

Title of vehicle [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: how do I take my exes name off my truck title without his signature??

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search