Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Jan 15, 2009, 08:18 AM
    Pain by Temple!
    Every time I cough I get a sharp pain in my head around my right temple. It feels like a blow to the head. Or like when you have a headache. I didn't know if anybody else has experienced this or knows what it may be?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!
    SShr23 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2009, 08:24 AM

Depending on how old you are, how long has it been going on & other associated symptoms, it might be a good idea to have a check up or discuss this with medically qualified person to get hints about where to go from here.

If you are in older age group, this has been a significant problem for you for a long time and you have a family history of something like this, you might be one of those who might get benefit from brain MRI which may be available for free in New York area, Boston & any big University area when enrolled as volunteer , sometimes they pay you for your time too. Check that out.
    Ultra Member

Jan 15, 2009, 08:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by SShr23 View Post
    Depending on how old you are, how long has it been going on & other associated symptoms, it might be a good idea to have a check up or discuss this with medically qualified person to get hints about where to go from here.

If you are in older age group, this has been a significant problem for you for a long time and you have a family history of something like this, you might be one of those who might get benefit from brain MRI which may be available for free in New York area, Boston & any big University area when enrolled as volunteer , sometimes they pay you for your time too. Check that out.
    Really? Do you know where I can check that out and what the risks are? Im located next to a big University in Indiana, so I don't know for sure if they do that here. I am 19, so not old. This has been going on for about a month!
    Ultra Member

Jan 15, 2009, 08:59 AM

Anybody have any advice?
    SShr23 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2009, 09:36 AM
    You are lucky if you are only 19, here first step is to go to your PMD or family doctor and get advice,

For MRI you can check Volunteer section at Craigslist.org near your area, you are less likely to need MRI but your doctor would be the best person to advise you.
    Ultra Member

Jan 15, 2009, 10:19 AM

Ok, thank you. I was trying to avoid the doctor, but if I can't maybe I should go. Do, you think it might be sinuses?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Numbness and tingling feeling near temple [ 2 Answers ]

I get an off and on feeling of numbness and tingling in my temple and above my left ear. It gets worse if I sleep on my side at night or put a phone up to the side of my head or when I exercise doing stomach crunches. I have had an mri and it showed no abnormalities. Any ideas what could be...

Temple Affiliation [ 4 Answers ]

I recently had a situation where a Cantor from one Temple came into the hospital to pray with/for a person in a coma. Don't know who called the Cantor, person in coma had not been affiliated (or in) a Temple for over 20 years. There was heavy, heavy criticism for allowing the Cantor to...

How to you make a sherly temple? [ 3 Answers ]

How do you make a sherly temple?

Colossal Mortuary Temple Statue of King Tut (Thebes) [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I would like to know a few things about King Tut. I mean I've read many things about him it's just that... well... What would be something in the environment that performs a similar function as King Tut? And how does it compare and contrast to King Tut? *It can be a statue, building,...

If Under Law why not Rebuild the temple? [ 9 Answers ]

Why do those who say they are under the Mosaic Law not follow all the stipulations like animal sacrifices given at alters, and all the other instructions given in Deteronomy and Exodus? Actually, the rebuilding of the temple would not be enough. Those rebuilding it would also have to begin...

View more questions Search