Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    manjushajoshi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2009, 07:06 AM
    Need to know normal time required for UK Visitor Visa
    I have applied for UK Visitor Visa.My nationality is Indian and I am Currently staying in United States.my unique Appointment Reference number is: VAR001693424
    And my appointment is confirmed for: Saturday, 24 January 2009 at 12:00 I want to know if I submit all required documents on 24th,also complete Biometerics same day then in how many days I should expect my Visitor Visa for UK I am going to visit to my Husband only for 6 days in Uk and will not stay beyond 6 days in Uk.Also want to know do immigration office works on Saturday as I have appointment on Saturday on 24tth Jan 09 and what are working hours
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Jan 15, 2009, 11:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by manjushajoshi View Post
    I have applied for UK Visitor Visa.My nationality is Indian and i am Currently staying in United States.my unique Appointment Reference number is: VAR001693424
    and my appointment is confirmed for: Saturday, 24 January 2009 at 12:00 I want to know if I submit all required documents on 24th,also complete Biometerics same day then in how many days I should expect my Visitor Visa for UK I am going to visit to my Husband only for 6 days in Uk and will not stay beyond 6 days in Uk.Also want to know do immigration office works on Saturday as I have appointment on saturday on 24tth Jan 09 and what are working hours
    Depends on workload of the embassy... you have to ask the consul..
    When you make an appointment to do something, date, time, and venue are always included, go back and check from there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Apply for Visitor visa when H1 not stamped [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My status changed from F1 (OPT) to H1B in Oct 2008 And haven't got my visa stamped yet. My wife is on H4. Is it possible for us to make any trips outside US without my visa being stamped? Can we apply for visitor visa? Thanks in advance.

Visitor Visa denied [ 1 Answers ]

My parents applied for a visitor visa to attend my brother's graduation. Both sons are here in the US. My dad is employed and had proof of employment, bank accounts, property in kenya and grandchildren and an old mother who stays with them. They were denied the visa because I had applied for the DV...

Dependent filling on Visitor visa [ 3 Answers ]

My dad got 10 years multiple visas. He had here previously. But this time he will be staying 6 months in 2007 year. Can I able claim him as dependent on tax file. If it yes then How? Should I apply for W7 now since he is here with me or should I apply during the tax filling next year ? . Advice...

Visitor visa [ 1 Answers ]

:D Is it best to wait to apply for visa at the port of entry in the country I'm visiting? Or Is it best to apply for visit before I leave? It's so time consuming!

View more questions Search