Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    goba44 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2009, 07:06 AM
    Pipe penetrations in a concrete Retaining wall
    How do you typically handle sealing of multiple pipes going through a concrete retaining wall?
    AlexBessant Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2009, 03:39 AM

You could use Stopaq FN2100 water sealant, works on wet surfaces up to 0.3 bar water pressure, one installed mortar can be placed to give a fire rating. Stopaq Moviebox
    subuki Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2013, 01:17 AM
    I am constructing a water treatment plant. I need to install 700 mm dia. Cast-in pipe on the wall. How the pipe shall be supported to ensure that it will not move during concreting of the wall? Wall height is 6 m.

Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pipe penetration through a concrete wall [ 2 Answers ]

I need to seal an existing pipe penetration through a concrete foundation wall from the inside of the building, has anyone had any success in doing this? The seal needs to stop water from coming in and has to be from the inside. Is there a special Link-seal type or a clamp on or a good sure fire...

Retaining wall [ 1 Answers ]

We put in a 24 round above ground pool... our yard is graded and they had to dig 31/2 feet into hillside to level... now we have this ditch sort of likearound 3/4 of pool... what the heck do I do to hold back all the earth from sliding into ditch and the walls of the pool..?

Small Concrete Retaining Wall [ 2 Answers ]

I have a cement walk that is 2' above my driveway. The builder put a small concrete block retaining wall to cover the transition between the heights. One of the concrete blocks (I have a total of 4, very small wall) has been damaged, and the soil from underneath the walk is coning out. If I...

Concrete retaining walls [ 2 Answers ]

Anyone have instructions of how to replace rotted railroad ties with poured concrete or retaining blocks. TIA

View more questions Search