Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amber107 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2009, 12:06 AM
    I dyed my hair BLACK TODAY and I hate it!
    I dyed my hair black today on January 15,2009 and at first I was like it will fade or I need to get used to it but now I really hate it.. my natural hair color is dark brown but how long should I wait before I try to get it out? If I use that color zap stuff by loreal will it come out?

Ahh I need help :(
    rwinterton Posts: 289, Reputation: 15

Jan 15, 2009, 03:05 PM
    ColorZap or ColorFix will "reduce" the artificial color molecules to allow them to be washed out. However, it may still be difficult to get it all out. After you do, you'll still have to re-dye your hair because it won't return to your natural color. If you do get all of the artificial dye out, your hair will likely be an orange or yellow color.

See this link for information on how to use ColorFix: Hair Color and Hair Care by Robert Craig Salon Products, Ltd.

You don't have to wait. Hair doesn't heal from the damage you've caused it by dyeing it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help! I hate my new hair dyed colour! [ 7 Answers ]

Please can someone help me!! I dyed my hair this afternoon to a dark browny colour and at first I liked it but after a wile I saw it was just awful!! Its made me cry for ages because of it and I really need someone's help! I've been looking on the internet and people are saying I shouldn't try...

I hate the color I dyed my hair, what should I do? [ 2 Answers ]

A week ago I dyed my natural hair color from a lightish brown to a way darker brown not black, but almost. I've been rinsing it with baking soda and dandruff shampoo the past two or three days and it's fading a little. Is there anything I can do to get my natural color back without killing my...

Natural black hair that's dyed black, how can I lighten it? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi im new to this! Ive been dying my hair black for about 2 years. My hair is naturally very dark brown/almost black already. Id really like to color it a light brown. should i strip my hair color, then proceedto try a light brown? thanks so much for any kind of help!:o

View more questions Search