Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 28, 2006, 01:01 AM
    Have you all forgotten this important day??
    Yes it's that time of year again, System Administrator Appreciation Day.

So what are you getting your sysadmin?
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Jul 28, 2006, 02:27 AM
    I can think of many things but none of them postable!!
    Personally I think it's the long suffering wives that should be getting gifts after all we are the ones that except the fact that the internet is your life and we most definitely come second so yes I think maybe we need the gifts more than you :P
    Nez Posts: 557, Reputation: 51

Jul 28, 2006, 02:31 AM
    Loads of spam,virus variants,a router meltdown,wrong sort of cable connectors,broken monitors,network congestion,and how to reinstall Linux-XP safely,without deleating Mac OS10.

Have a nice day... :D
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Jul 28, 2006, 02:33 AM
    Blimey no Nez that means he will spend even more time stuck to that laptop in considering taking him to a&e to have it removed :D
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 28, 2006, 04:04 AM
    Hmmmm... I've run out of ideas but I'll find some from here:
    http://www.theregister.co.uk/odds/bofh/

:D
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Jul 28, 2006, 04:08 AM
    A never-been-opened vintage box of the game... Mr. Potato Head?

This is so you'll have a sterling opportunity to practice those computer-generated, severely atrophied social skills on a practice target before inflicting yourself on live subjects aka family member units? (you're on your own for the potato though) LOL

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90s SCIFI forgotten TV show [ 2 Answers ]

I remember an early 90s TV show that was on TBS or TNT or something like that. It was very possibly on in the after school slot, or maybe I just saw it every time I stayed home sick from school. So the show had this liquid metallic (quicksilver, possibly) space ship, who's hull opened up into...

How important is sex? [ 11 Answers ]

I have found a great girl who is honest, trustworthy, caring, and has a great head on her shoulders. She is exactly the type you can settle down with. I love everything about her except the sex. She is very attractive but I am not into her sexually. I am a very sexual person. My last...

80's sci/fantasy - Title lost and forgotten [ 2 Answers ]

This has been an ongoing search for 10 years now. When I ask other people about it they look at me like I'm from outerspace or something. I can only remember a short scene from movie. There is a young girl, maybe 10yr-12yr and she is in the bathroom looking up at this white old spice glass bottle...

Has she forgotten [ 4 Answers ]

My 19 yr old girlfriend broke up with me about 2 months ago after a 2 yr relationship basically cause she lost the feelings. I couldn't believe it and no one I know could. She has msgd me twice since on messenger and I didn't reply the first time, second time I said hi I have to go speak to you...

View more questions Search