Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    XM8 Posts: 213, Reputation: 14

Jul 5, 2009, 01:39 PM
    Well, life is a b*tch and then you die, indeed.
    jennifer1010 Posts: 63, Reputation: 4

Jul 6, 2009, 02:36 PM

411Help, You did a great job posting your story. I am most positive that this will make a huge impact on another teenager's life.

Sex is a huge deal and the only 100% guarantee way to not become pregnant is to abstain from having sex until you are ready and you are ready for a baby and all of it's baggage..

Great job again 411Help(:
    You deserved the Sticky!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I need a man's perspective. [ 8 Answers ]

I met this really great guy. We went on an AMAZING first date. Picked me up around 3:30 in the afternoon, went to dinner, movie, then he took me out for ice cream. Since it was getting late, we parked in front of my house and sat and talked. Before we knew it it was 2 o'clock in the morning. Time...

Art perspective [ 1 Answers ]

What is it called when an object in a painting seems to move as you walk past it? Is it vanishing point perspective? Lonna

Need a new perspective... [ 9 Answers ]

Ok, I'm laying it all on the line in hopes that those of you familiar w/ this type of situation are willing to help me out... this may be long, bear w it! All throughout my five years spent in college I dated the same girl, the one I had been with since our senior year of high school. In that...

Males Perspective Please [ 22 Answers ]

Hello everyone I know some of you remember me as being the one who had been debating if sleeping with a married man was OK... and I never did. Since than we have become good friends and we truly don't communicate with each other as much anymore as well. But hears the problem... the other day I saw...

View more questions Search