Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heyabd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2003, 06:56 AM
    Memories
    :-[
    I don't know how to say that... but I seem to lose my memories too fast.

Like last year memories I can't remmember anything but the big events... is there anything I can do or practice to improve my memory ablitiy.
    Thanks...
    elrp Posts: 58, Reputation: 3

Nov 27, 2003, 04:15 PM
    Memories
    Doing simple things like memory games can exercise your memory and help it to be more efficient. Just a card game like pairs can help.
    support_sage Posts: 9, Reputation: 0

Oct 24, 2004, 01:28 AM
    The easy solution is:
    Memory and IQ are not permanently pulled down and all aberration stems from a single source... the reactive mind. It is removable. So you don't have to suffer with any of those problems. Memory is the first area for rehabilitation and that increases ability and IQ. The reason psychiatry has failed to solve them is simple.. any computer tech could tell you the answer. You cannot fix the computer hardware and resolve a software problem and that is what psychiatry has been trying to do. Electro shock, drugs and psychosurgery do not work. They damage the hardware which is running correctly. The software (mind in this case is non physical) it has to be done in a particular way.
    Dianetics can fix mental illness really fast, hours instead of months or years, no drugs or hypnosis. And the kicker is that every hour of Dianetic auditing gives you a point of IQ, so it can make quite a difference.
    Emotion and the amount of reactive mind are linked, negative or mis emotion are part of being on the lower end of the scale, (having a lot of reactive mind) higher emotions are less reactive (see the emotional tone scale.
    Also physical diseases become more pronounced with more reactive mind.
    As I said it can be removed. You can do some of it yourself or have a professional auditor do it . Once it is gone it is gone permanently.
    There are millions who have done this before you. But remember this if you have taken or are on psych drugs you will not be able to audit. You must be weaned off them carefully first.
    For more info on that write me again.
    visit www.dianetics.org to find out more info or to find an auditor in your area.
    See also www.mindfreedom.org or www.cchr.org

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lost childhood memories [ 4 Answers ]

I can not remember any part of my childhood. I am 16 years of age, and can't remember things about my family from when I was even 11. I did not have a bad home life, but my mother was bi-polar manic depressive, and I seem to have blocked out all memory of her in my childhood, including both good...

View more questions Search