Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chris P Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2006, 02:50 PM
    Camille Lucas 1935 SLZ trademark
    I have an original etching by Jean Charmeille titled Couesuon, France.
    It has a seal on it indicating the number 101. It has a paper trademark with the name of artist and title, as well as a silver and black seal with the SLZ triangle trademark.
    The scene ap[pears to be a house or some houses on a river bank, a river flowing in front of it, with a bridge. There is a man in a rowboat who looks like he is tying up to the pier. There is a group of 3 trees on the left side of the picture. It is mainly greens, peaches, golds and appears to be a watercoloor etching.

I would like to know if this etching is of any value and how I would pursue selling it. I can not find the artist name on the internet.
    AstridSchmidt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2010, 04:50 PM
    Hi we own a etching, with the same initials in the left corner, its title looks like "Plaine in Chartres" I can't read the signature its number is 116.
    Astrid

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Camille Lucas prints [ 1 Answers ]

I also have two Camille Lucas prints, copyright 1936. One is signed Boyer, and one is by Raffray. I would appreciate information about these. Sharon LK

Camilla Lucas 1935 NY-USA [ 4 Answers ]

Below I am providing the specifics about the etching that I have so that information on the picture itself and its value can be determined. I certainly appreciate whatever efforts in getting this information that you can provide. My etching appears to be that of a country French village with a...

A. Robertson/camilla Lucas [ 1 Answers ]

I have a genuine original color etching (aquatinte) with a penciled signature by A. ROBERTSON, nb 37/350, provided with a small circle containing the letters SZL, representative of old houses crossed by a river (South Europe ?). On the back of the etching figure a label on wich is indicated "1937...

Domain Name Trademark Class [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to get a tradmark for a domain name. The website that would use this domain would sell Wireless internet access. I was wondering what Trademark class this type of service would fall into. Thanks in advance.

View more questions Search