Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elrp Posts: 58, Reputation: 3

Nov 27, 2003, 04:17 PM
    Panic attack
    I think you'd be better off asking your doctor, sharing your worries and concerns with him/her because they are the ones that can help you properly :)

Check out some similar questions!

Anxiety Panic [ 4 Answers ]

As many people have said that their symptoms are not voluntary actions and are not intentional but their impulsive. When people are not aware of the panic or anxiety attacks a person has what then should the person who has the disorder do if the other person isn't aware of their disorder?...

Panic attacks [ 2 Answers ]

Our nine week old Rhoesdian Ridgeback is having panic attacks. We are crate training her and it seemed to be going well until we tried to close the door. She absolutely freaked out and got so worked up in the space of 1 minute that she threw up her lunch. It was surprising as we often close the...

Dual Status (Moved from US to CDN) Attack Plan [ 3 Answers ]

Dual Status (Moved from US to CDN) Attack Plan So I know I am cutting it a little close to the wire time wise buy, hey, I got to have some excitement in my life … Here is the situation for 2004 tax year • Wife and I are Canadian citizens with 3 kids. • I worked on a H1 visa till end of...

I keep find I'm going to have a heart attack [ 1 Answers ]

Can you help me put my mind at rest :'(

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.