Part of a song? "Blow me, blow me, blow me a kiss..."
    KC13 Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 99
    Ultra Member

Jan 18, 2009, 07:54 AM
    This sign is everywhere: "ALL DELIVERIES IN REAR":o
    KC13 Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 99
    Ultra Member

Jan 18, 2009, 11:56 AM
    Prison warning: "HARDENED CRIMINALS COME HERE". EEEEWWWW!!
    retsoksirhc Posts: 912, Reputation: 71

Jan 18, 2009, 07:54 PM

Smoked Sausage.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Jan 19, 2009, 08:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by retsoksirhc View Post
    Smoked Sausage.
    Made me laugh.

Only funnier food entrapped in casings is lil' weenies. *snicker* I swear guys are always 14 at some level...

Uhm... not exactly in line with the OP'd? but a line from the movie spaceballs...

An aside... why the hell can't I remember the names of my wife's cousins stepkids from the second marriage or the damn combination lock combo. At the gym or where in the world I put my other set of keys but I can remember a dumb phrase from a dumb movie seen a dozen and change years ago?

Need to defrag my brain, I swear...

Anyway... the quote... about the "vacuum cleaner" Mega Maid spaceship thingy... "she's gone from suck to blow!"

I guess as long as we're in that star wars spoof, I might as well include "may the schwartz be with you"?
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Jan 19, 2009, 08:20 AM
    Wow... didn't remember most of these lines. Classic, dumb, meaningless movie.

Spaceballs Movie Quotes
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2009, 10:17 AM

This was from the love guru... quite a few good ones in that...

If your Uncle Jack helped you off an elephant, would you help your Uncle Jack off an elephant?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No sound while watching television.sound when playing video games [ 4 Answers ]

I have no Idea what the problem could be, but if I try to watch television, which is cable, I cannot hear the sound on the television, but If I play video games, then you can hear the sound perfectly... So, it cannot be a problem with the speakers inside the television.. Could it be the cable? What...

CPU fan starts, a low hum sound on speaker and a vroom sound from cpu/fan [ 5 Answers ]

I just bought a new pentium 4 3.0 Ghz motherboard with 256 ram, connected everything as directed on the manual and plugged the power connector then started the computer. The fan starts then nothing else. All I hear is a very low hum/beep sound from the computer speaker which is immediately...

No sound, asus mother board built in sound card [ 16 Answers ]

My comp plays no sounds. All drivers are installed and I have re installed them 2. Its well annoyin. Any help with this would be great. Thanks

Missing sound and other things [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: I loaded windows xp home edition and now my sound doesn't work and my Yahoo quit working also. When I run the troubleshooter it comes up with the code 28. I tried to reinstall the drivers but it says they are missing. PLEASE HELP

View more questions Search