Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ritac Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2006, 01:05 PM
    Possible spirit in my home
    When I first moved to my home we blessed the house because we believe there was a spirit that would shut off the TV , Shower and so forth. My sister and I actually felt the presence touch us inapproriately ( only once each of us about a year apart).
    It has been about 3 years since we did this. Last week I thought a lot about death and my family if I did die how my family would feel. I wrote a letter saying goodbye to my family and said something small to each one of them (mom dad, sister , etc... )
    The same night I dreamed my husband and I were in a coffin under the ground and he was talking up a storm while I was trying to keep him quiet so he would not take up all the air because someone was going to find us.
    Anyway the next day and a couple of days later I notice the room I was in all of a sudden got a funky rotten egg almost type of smell. Could this be something or am I concerned for nothing?
    It was not gas LOL
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 27, 2006, 06:17 PM
    Spirits can come and go, if you have previously had the house blessed, perhaps you should again
    sh4k1ra Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Sep 5, 2006, 03:00 AM
    Why does a spirit smell like a rotten egg or so?
    Never heard of that !
    andrewcocke Posts: 439, Reputation: 22

Nov 25, 2006, 02:19 PM
    Might want to have your house inspected for methane gas.
    This carries no odor, but is found in sewer gasses, it can be deadly, it is flammible, and can cause some strange health hazards. Including changing of mood and how we think.

Sewer gasses are common in homes, just see the plumbing board.

I recently working on my sewer line all day, hovering over the pipes for 10 straight hours. Later I became very irritable, depressed, and just had a drained feeling. I snapped at everyone.

I researched this on the internet and found that these are all symptons of over-exposure to methane gas.

Modern TV's can be shut off if there is a lot of interference in the room. Ive had that happen before.

A shower cutting off could be just something as simple as debris in the showe head or valves, or poor water pressure and someone does something like flush a toilet or fill the washer.

Having the weird dreams, may again be a sympton of methane gas, mold, mildew, etc. Just stuff to consider.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I swear I'm being followed by a spirit or something.. [ 27 Answers ]

Okay, I'm a 13 year old from England. All the weird things started to happen last Saturday, Me and my two friends were staying at our other friends house. Lets call her.. Tammy, well we were staying at Tammys house on our own, No adults at all. XD But then all the weird stuff started to happen....

Listening to my spirit. [ 18 Answers ]

Do you think our spirit and conscience are the same thing? I know my conscience disturbs me if I have done something out of my character mode. My spirit seems to tell me in advance of doing it that I will have a problem. How do you think these two are related?

Spirit army [ 4 Answers ]

This may seem very shocking it certainly was to me. The other night in bed under the influence, I happened to see a dark figure come out of the bathroom door. I prayed to God , my spiritual advisor and to to send all good spritits tohelp me. The images left my room. The next day looking out the...

Spirit in my home... [ 1 Answers ]

For the past three years I have experiences a visitor from an evil spirit in my home from time to time. He always visits at night while I'm sleeping and causes me to astral project while he slings my body in the air above my bed. The last time he visited (a few weeks ago), he shook me violently by...

View more questions Search