Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Toni Hall Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2009, 08:54 AM
    Looking for old Black and White Sci Fi film Title
    I am looking for the tite of an old black and white movie that I watched on TV in the early 70's however probably made in the 50's or 60's. It was about some woman (who was an alien of some sort) who could change her face to look like someone else. She would kill the person then she would just look like that person. There is a doctor in the movie who puts her in this tank with a window to keep her at bay I guess. She looks pretty scary, she had either sequins or scales on her head, she had a gap between her teeth. I don't know much more than that. But this film has haunted me for a long time and id like to see it again if I could figure out what the name is.
    Thank you for any help.
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Jan 14, 2009, 09:22 AM

Hi...

I am not sure of the answer, but it might help to post this in the movie section.

You might get an answer faster there.

Best of luck :)
    tomatokitten Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Feb 27, 2009, 11:36 PM

I remember terror from the year 5000
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Feb 28, 2009, 10:44 PM

Possibly Species and Species II although I believe they were mad much later...

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Would love to know the title of this old black and white [ 2 Answers ]

The film is black and white and set on a cruise liner. The two main characters are young lovers. The final destination of the ship is heaven but Im not sure if this comes out at the end, that all the characters are dead, or you are aware of it all the way through the film. The conclusion of the...

Title of old black and white movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, please help me out with this. I was born in 63 and remember seeing an old black and white film about a woman who wore a choker necklace and told her new husband it could never come off. It drove her husband nuts and when he finally took it off, her head fell off. For the life of me,...

I am looking for the title of an old black and white film [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know who starred in the film, but basically it is a old black and white, the guy was married and his wife died and her ghost sits on the bridge at the end of the road. The guy remarries and his dead wife haunts the new one. In the end both wives die and sit on the bridge and plot how to...

Name of old Black&White fantasy film [ 3 Answers ]

I remember this from my childhood (we're talking about 33 years ago)... :p Movie is fantasy (knights and maidens and the sort). Live action with creatures done in the Ray Harryhausen style. Black and White. I only remember a few scenes. The Princess (?) has been kidnapped, and the hero...

Title of old black & white movie [ 1 Answers ]

I've been searching for a year for a title of an old movie that I saw years ago, and I've just discovered your site. It was about a woman in love with an insecure pianist (or violinist). It seems like a symphony conductor (?) moved upstairs, (he was very handsome and seems like he wore a cape),...

View more questions Search